\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

AD062D92-1A24-46B2-ADCD-3A433C947D74.jpeg
Shots fired lol

:lol: :lol:

I remember when dead stokc dead stokc had his Subie, the plate read "LOL EVO"

Aren’t a bunch of Ram trucks hitting dealers for 4x4 issues. Not gonna lie they are plush inside but no way I’d deal with that headache after purchasing a brand new truck.

my boy has his transmission replaced 3 times by dodge. All he tows is a skid steer, he wasn’t abusing it.

he got rid of that truck.

I’m heading there next weekend, hopefully I see him there.

have fun! The raptor has its limits if you’re planning on jumping. Mainly the rear leaf springs are trash. I would go with some eibach springs up front deaver leafs in the rear to level it out and improve the ride.

have fun! The raptor has its limits if you’re planning on jumping. Mainly the rear leaf springs are trash. I would go with some eibach springs up front deaver leafs in the rear to level it out and improve the ride.

thanks for the advice, what’s the procedure when going there? Is it pretty much like taking a car to the road course track?

Parallel parking it’s all there is in big crowded cities.
Most of the time I even have to put one side of the car on top of the streets. **** is mad narrow in Bogota haha

damn yall cant parallel park for real? :lol:

Funny story i had a bad flu on vacation in utah at a national park and was parallel parking on a downhill and i was pretty drowsy and wasn't holding the brake and slammed into the whip behind me damn near everyone turned around :lol:

damn yall cant parallel park for real? :lol:

Funny story i had a bad flu on vacation in utah at a national park and was parallel parking on a downhill and i was pretty drowsy and wasn't holding the brake and slammed into the whip behind me damn near everyone turned around :lol:
Being able to parallel park is a must.

I remember back in my 20s I was at this party at this house in the woods with a long curvy steepish driveway. This dude was leaving in a brand new wrangler unlimited (when they first came out) and he couldn’t manage to back down it. He had to get out, have his girl drive while he guided her from outside the car. I never been so embarrassed for someone. :lol:

Bro copped a K5 GT Line. Cement with red interior. Pretty nice, lots of features for a $30k car. Impressed it has an adaptive cruise control type that also steers for you. Was using it on the highway like whoah. Fog lights at night are hella cool. Its like 3 small orbs. :lol:
C3494213-6F24-4A0F-9E47-94143E993019.jpeg

its odd to me to use the back up camera when i drive a car with one... i never catch myself looking at the screen just my mirrors.

Back
Top Bottom