\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just wanted to circle back to this. I ended up leasing a Chevy Bolt Premier for 3k down (2 grand back from CVRP so net 1k) and 118 bucks a month. 36/12k, I was able to stack 15,500 in rebates.

Couldn't be happier, has all the features i'd ever need and a payment that I won't even feel. Back to having three cars again.

Taking my Targa to World Motorsports tomorrow morning, will hopefully have some better eye candy to show you guys after that. Getting some radiator grilles installed.

IMG_2012.jpeg
Fire deal.
Perfect for what you will use it for.
I’m close to buying one outright.
One could buy the Bolt and never have to buy another Vehicle, ever.
Got one out on a 1/8 mile straight away vs a 2021 1LT Vette I SOLD to a guy in Florida. He flew in signed and flew back, had it shipped, but he wanted to drive it before leaving.

I bet him $100 I’d smoke him in the Bolt.
Easiest $100 I made all year.

You got in on the slickdeals Chevy Bolt deal too I see :lol:

I couldn’t pass it up. Main exceptions being that I didn’t want to one-pay so I could at least have some tax write off. Also, I spent a bit more for Premier. I qualified for Tier A+ but still wasn’t allowed to get 10k miles a year, which is what I actually wanted, so yeah a bit extra there as well.

either way, I feel like my deal is up there with the best of them. I mean at one point pre-pandemic I was paying 250 a month for a gym membership, so this is quite nice.

My boy used to work at a Maserati/Bentley/rolls/lambo dealer in the shop

I loved going in their shop. Go in and see a rolls Royce with the motor pulled because they put the turbo down low and sucked up a rock. :sick:

throw the mechanics a case of beer and get a 4 wheel alignment. :pimp:

Lookin dope bro. We gotta link up soon. Loving the rims. Throw on some 5% tint & it's more fuego
Was thinking about some coilovers
DO IT! Coilovers is where it's at! I put em on my Maxima & am hunting for the right ones for my Challenger. You'll appreciate the investment. I need to lower my Challenger ASAP & get wider rubber
I need to lower my car too...

got some tints today. 30% ceramics. I can’t roll 5% like you heathens. :lol:
Why no 5%? lol. How strict are the cops with that around your area?
I wish I wasn't a lazy bum and detailed my car
That car deserves to be spotless. Treat it right!

Spent all afternoon detailing. 1st my Challenger 2 hours than my dads C-RV for another 2 hours. Wanted to do my Maxima as well but was assed out by then.
20210323_162720.jpg
20210323_162310.jpg
20210323_130100.jpg
20210224_145859.jpg
20210323_184252.jpg
20210323_184309.jpg
20210323_190552.jpg

you should start detailing for money man. You’re a beast.

these guys make so much guap. My boy gets 800+ for paint correction and is branching into private planes.

these a lot of money to make.

zmaqbool zmaqbool I’d be fine with whatever tint but I spend a lot of time in the deep boonies and like ripping through the mountains at night and I just don’t want to go too dark for my own safety.

wildlife is thick out in the black hills.

to
zmaqbool zmaqbool I’d be fine with whatever tint but I spend a lot of time in the deep boonies and like ripping through the mountains at night and I just don’t want to go too dark for my own safety.

wildlife is thick out in the black hills.
That makes a lot of sense. Nvm, def do not get 5% tint if you're spending time in the mountains that too at night. Sounds like a lot of fun. Y'know now that you mentioned it, me & my brother are considering to start mobile detailing. The pics I posted of the huge car meet just this past Saturday...there was like 3 vans parked up doing mobile detailing. I said to myself why can't that be me? F this 9 to 5 BS. I really do want to start detailing for $. It's pretty easy esp. if you enjoy it like I do. They say "do what you love & you'll never work a day in your life" I want a piece of that pie.

I kind of like it, not enough to buy it already have a Datsun 270. I just need them to keep it in the 30's and 400HP, make the Supra step up it's game and create competition. The consumers who want them win in the end.
zmaqbool zmaqbool
Them Maxima's rollin deep over there. Always miss that body style, favorite Maxima.

I kind of like it, not enough to buy it already have a Datsun 270. I just need them to keep it in the 30's and 400HP, make the Supra step up it's game and create competition. The consumers who want them win in the end.
zmaqbool zmaqbool
Them Maxima's rollin deep over there. Always miss that body style, favorite Maxima.
Yeah we have like 4 to 6 of them. Mine is the one with LED bar, my older brother's is in front of the Accord, the black one behind the Accord is his boys. He parks it here because he says his hood isn't the safest & cars get broken into. The black Altima is also his. My dad has an '02 & my younger brother had a '95 than totaled it couple of years ago than got the 370Z, after selling that he is now back into a '99. So yup we have quite a few lol. And agreed, it's my fave too. Best body style of all Maxima's imo.

zmaqbool zmaqbool
Eh don’t believe it will be in the 30s maybe 40s
Unless they want to compete with the frs then 30s make sense

Eh don’t believe it will be in the 30s maybe 40s
Unless they want to compete with the frs then 30s make sense
I don't believe it but that is the rumor, perhaps high 30's. Did a quick search and it is saying 40's. Personally think 400 for 40's is to high. FRS in the 30's is not worth it, should hit the 30's with additional features, not base.

It's such a relaxing thing for me. To take several hours to do it right. Love doing it. 👍
I need more garage space, nothing like detailing and then it raining or a bird coming through. Literally need like 4/5 car garage with 3/4 lifts. I love my 90's cars.

zmaqbool zmaqbool

Not sure if you saw my post several pages back, but the supposed stats on the car were released (accidentally) via a video game sim. They are saying under 3,300 lbs and 445 hp! Great stats but I'm sure the car will be starting in the $40K range or for the sake of making the price look better than it is, watch it start at $39,990 with destination. They can say it's under $40K, just like Chevy does with the C8 (starting at $59,990). Good luck finding one that has ZERO options.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom