\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah they're pretty wide bloated cars. It's size has it's advantages & disadvantages but it's a beast & I love it. I'm 6'3 250 so I appreciate the large interior

yea I can appreciate that. I am in the same physical class as you so I am not a fan of the M2 As I can’t fit comfortably

I refuse to go to the dealership for a oil change... I just can’t do it..

I went to change a key fob and have two blades made and they over charged me and and and tried to charge me for a new battery...never again
0959C3BD-8CC6-4216-A74D-27B220E920D8.jpeg

how much was it? years ago i had to get an extra key and fob for my 04 TSX and i think it was like $350 AFTER an employee discount

Sunday Funday @ the Kohl's shopping center
IMG-20210321-WA0003.jpeg
IMG-20210321-WA0005.jpeg
IMG-20210321-WA0016.jpeg
IMG-20210321-WA0018.jpeg
IMG-20210321-WA0020.jpg
20210321_101537.jpg
20210321_101815.jpg
IMG-20210321-WA0009.jpeg
20210321_102021.jpg

my god that camber on the FRS :sick: 🤮

it's weird as hell seeing a slab in NYC

how much was it? years ago i had to get an extra key and fob for my 04 TSX and i think it was like $350 AFTER an employee discount

my god that camber on the FRS :sick: 🤮

it's weird as hell seeing a slab in NYC
I've always wanted to drive a stanced car. Like, that cannot be a comfortable ride at all especially on NYC roads. They're becoming more common here but nothing compared to FL & down South

Bruh that dodge viper soooooo mf clean reminds me of tokyo drift first scene :lol:
love that movie
That was a dope scene. Man's read the entire manual on the Viper specs :lol:

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry Yeah that slab Caddy was one of a kind. Hydraulic system, candy paint all that. I was looking for it to have Georgia/TX or FL plates bjt was shocked it's an NY car. Def do not see that particular type of car culture in the Northeast much at all

How can you tell if your car have clear bra front bumper protector on it? Not sure if that’s the name of those things but I just washed the car yesterday and the front bumper still look ashy and have white marks so thinking maybe previous owner, added that. I know I got rock chips but man, my front bumper so bad, can’t just be that.

Thanks bro. The indigo blue just pops and I wanted something different since my last car was metallic gray. I went with the charger with the carbon black rims. I got the carbon/suede package too even though I think they charge too much for it but I figured I might as well build it the way I want it if I am ordering. I didn't get the adaptive cruise control though. I would never use it
Yeah I've always liked that particular blue color on cars. With your black rims it'll be :emoji_ok_hand: . The carbon/suede will pop in the interior. Carbon fiber trim is a great look. Adaptive cruise control is pretty cool. Speeds up & slows down according to the car in front of you all on it's own but yeah if you won't use it than no point. Can't wait to see some pics man

That Cadillac is not a slab.
You're right. I googled it & saw slab cars have some metal spokes jutting out about 4-6 inches. Interesting look to say the least. Would this Cadillac be a donk than or the rims are too small for it to be considered that?

You're right. I googled it & saw slab cars have some metal spokes jutting out about 4-6 inches. Interesting look to say the least. Would this Cadillac be a donk than or the rims are too small for it to be considered that?
The Caddy is neither a Slab, nor a Donk. Perhaps in the low rider class, but certainly not a slab or a donk.

saw this on my feed stock x6m vs modded rs6
rs6 driver fell asleep but that x6m was movin tho for being heavier and less power.

Trash launch but the RS6 still won. Damn wish that gen RS6 came to the US, would've been in the affordable range now.

Best handheld tuners for e70 x5 (xdrive28i)?

Pops picked one up yesterday. Already talking adding down pipes and a tune. Any help would be greeeaaaat.

A4A6EF1B-670C-4A11-85DD-A44251F21EC1.jpeg
97F925BD-2CE7-4F0E-9258-4004480C88A8.jpeg
2B275661-79D1-42AE-996E-A9A3B7D5EDF6.jpeg

Saw this this morning ,had no idea it was a gt car, very sleeper like

The sleeper version is the GT3 Touring. No rear wing. Same front bumper, so you know it's not a normal 911 but THAT wing is a dead giveaway for a GT3. The 911 Aero Kit wing is a different style. Both awesome but the 991/991.2 GT3 is a phenomenal car. Can't wait to hear about real owners with their 992 GT3s when they become available.

IVE JUST BECOME MORE OF A DIY’ER OVER THE YEARS, SO I GET NERVOUS WHEN OTHER PEOPLE DRIVE/DEAL WITH MY VEHICLES. I WAS WORRIED ABOUT OVERSPRAY, PUTTING PIECES BACK ON CORRECTLY, ETC. AS TIME GOES FORWARD, ITS HARD FINDING PLACES THAT DO GOOD WORK AND DONT HAVE CARELESS EMPLOYEES.

I HAVENT MADE IT TO MY 1ST OIL CHANGE TIME YET, BUT I WILL BE DOING MY OWN. CANT TRUST THESE OIL CHANGE PLACES OR DEALERSHIPS.

As long as you find out/read reviews, you'll be good. Most shops that have an Line-X franchise are body shops for the most part, so they are totally familiar with taking off and reinstalling the parts. They are trained to remove all bolts and hardware from the bed/tailgate, plus all threaded holes (and drain holes where tubes would be added for a flush hard tonneau cover) so the coating doesn't interfere with reinstallation.

Only had 1 issue in near 23 years of using the same shop. Dropped off a Gen 2 Raptor Supercab. There was a little bit of overspray on the top of the bed on the outside. The gun had a malfunction. They called INSTANTLY to tell me that they would keep the truck another day to clean it completely and remove the small amount of overspray. They even showed me pics of before when I went the following day to get it. No problems what so ever. A good shop that I gladly would drive the 40 minutes to each way.

But I feel you on not letting others work on your car. I'm the same way. But there are certain cars that I can't or just won't touch myself. My wife's Gallardo being one. We'll let the independent exotic shop work on it. 👍

New garage neighbor. Looks like a blast to drive.
20210320_232856.jpg
20210320_232918.jpg
20210320_233012.jpg

Had the pleasure of taking one for a spin while at work a few years back. A long time friend if my dad's (who owned a 2006 Ford GT, which he allowed me to come get it for him whenever he had to get the shop to inspect it, oil change, you name it) stopped in one day to say hi and show me what he just got. He said, "keys are in it, have fun". Ok?!!!

So I went out in it. Now, I don't have a motorcycle license, but this is a car with 3 wheels. It was a VERY weird driving around in it. Never been on a cycle before so the total open air feeling was very different than your normal convertible. Was a hoot though.

Sadly he passed several years ago (he had a custom casket with airbrushed hot rod flames on it, that's how much of a car guy he was), and his small collection was sold. I always took extreme care of his GT when we had it. Bring it in and out of the shop for the tech (since I'm slimmer and can get in and out of it easier) and he always said while it's here, take people for rides if they want. So I took several of my co-workers for quick trips around our test drive route.

My one coworker always wondered how much power they had. After I made the first right turn onto the next road, it was open and I gave the GT barely a 1/4 throttle pull in 1st and the back end came out ever so slightly (I did it on purpose, knowing it would, hence only a quarter throttle). He looked at me and was shocked how quick it was. He asked how much did it give it. Told him and he was totally shocked! He didn't expect the car to move like that.

My other friend who owns 3 Ford GTs said to me that he should have given the car to me in his will, lol. Said I'd take the best care of it over his adult kids. He wasn't lying about that. And I always dreamed of getting a call from a lawyer to come for an estate will reading. Never happened but it would have been AMAZING. Man I miss him A LOT!! Always would stop in out of the blue to check in on me, and see how my health was. Such a generous guy. Even asked one day if I took the car home for the weekend, lol! I said no, but he was adement to do it. Looking back, I should have done it. RIP Bob! The car community around the area miss ya. 🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
That was a dope scene. Man's read the entire manual on the Viper specs :lol:

And they did something similar in Fast 6 with the Rock & Ludacris. At the auction in London. Hobbs is telling Tez the stats of the newest M5, Tez says, "he can read the brochure, I'm proud", LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom