\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I am not sure if the container ship had anything to do with it...... just have to be patient. More time to think about mods.

My salesman is trying to get me into a redeye they have on the lot in the meantime tho :lol: It's the exact spec as the scat I ordered but it's not practical for my everyday commute.
Them Redeyes are fire. Not practical because the extra 312hp it's got over the Scat & less mpg? What mods are you thinking of?

Them Redeyes are fire. Not practical because the extra 312hp it's got over the Scat & less mpg? What mods are you thinking of?

More power is welcomed and gas would hurt but I would be smiling the whole time. I can probably do it but it wouldn’t be a smart financial decision at the moment. I just bought a house that we are renovating.

But look at this thing tho :wow:
B3DE003A-5FB1-4A6B-8D72-8AEBA77F24FC.jpeg

More power is welcomed and gas would hurt but I would be smiling the whole time. I can probably do it but it wouldn’t be a smart financial decision at the moment. I just bought a house that we are renovating.

But look at this thing tho :wow:
B3DE003A-5FB1-4A6B-8D72-8AEBA77F24FC.jpeg
That makes sense. Congrats on the house. That pink lip protector looks nice against the blue. Seen them for hundreds of dollars on ebay :lol: . Beast of a ride

CAD is weak, which enables US buyers to take advantage. At least that's what I read on Porsche forums.

Same for buyers of exotics! You can get a heck of a deal on some older Ferrari & Lamborghinis. When my wife was searching for her Gallardo, she should an awesome 2013 at Lamborghini Calgary. White, full orange/black two tone interior, black Apollo wheels, exhaust & OEM Superleggera carbon fiber spoiler added. Kilometers in the mid teens I believe (it was last August so I don't remember everything).

Car had a high (for Canada) original sticker. Car with the exchange rate from CAD to USD, was about $105K!! Should crazy cheap. That car in the US would be around $135k easily if not more!! But getting a car from Canada that wasn't a USA car can be done but there are steps and it can take a while.

I like BMW new grill but i also loved Lexus (and obv got one) when they went bold. Tired of the same old stuff

Hunmer EV looks really dope...the competition and race forEV supremacy will be AMAZING for the consumer. Cant wait to see what the next 10 years will hold

Back
Top Bottom