\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Installed the steering wheel

bought a matching carbon shifter too

E95D280C-1B8E-43DF-A074-46FEB8DF7133.jpeg

New hummer still looks like a joke no matter how much preformance they try to pump into that thing.

The body & build quality looks cheap like a full size plastic toy or something.

And that interior at 100k L-O-L

I dont LOVE the M4 grill, its not as ugly as people think (kinda grew on me tbh) but its just ive seen renderings with a regular sized grill and looks so much better.

Installed the steering wheel

bought a matching carbon shifter too

E95D280C-1B8E-43DF-A074-46FEB8DF7133.jpeg

Really on the verge of buying a new cf steering wheel. And every time i see pics i inch closer n closer

How hard was the install? I know each car is diff but im curious if i should just get a friend who much better at mechanical/taking aparat s*** than me to do it or if i can myself

Really on the verge of buying a new cf steering wheel. And every time i see pics i inch closer n closer

How hard was the install? I know each car is diff but im curious if i should just get a friend who much better at mechanical/taking aparat s*** than me to do it or if i can myself
It’s was really easy I watched a diy YouTube video.

Took about 20 mins to install

My cars been having trouble shifting gears especially when I first start it up. Like I’ll press on the gas and it’ll rev high up to 5-6-7 rpms but not go anywhere. It’ll jerk when shifting gears too. Once it’s warmed up it’s all good though
I’m thinking it’s the transmission fluid since I haven’t changed that since I got the car about 50k miles ago. I’m going to get an oil change and get a flush tomorrow

my rav4 hasn’t given me any problems yet so I’m hoping it’s nothing major

My cars been having trouble shifting gears especially when I first start it up. Like I’ll press on the gas and it’ll rev high up to 5-6-7 rpms but not go anywhere. It’ll jerk when shifting gears too. Once it’s warmed up it’s all good though
I’m thinking it’s the transmission fluid since I haven’t changed that since I got the car about 50k miles ago. I’m going to get an oil change and get a flush tomorrow

my rav4 hasn’t given me any problems yet so I’m hoping it’s nothing major
Thats pretty normal in my experience with modern cars,just keep an eye on the fluids and you should be fine

Back
Top Bottom