\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

beautiful

but i use a cheap amazon foam cannon, need to take pics next time cuz the soap stacks on similarly to what u posted

Thanks. The pic was several minutes after I foamed it, so it was a bit thicker. I decided after a few to take a pic.

I bought one of those Amazon ones, used the same soap in that one and the MTM and it was seriously night and day. Was shocked. And for what the MTM cost, and knowing their reputation, it will last for years! 👍

Last edited:
I also forgot to mention to some of you. Ideally, I would want this car to have <40k miles.

2013 M5 is on the upper side of your budget, but makes for a great daily and excellent driver's car. Catless downpipes and Full exhaust make them an absolute beast. If 4 door car isn't a necessity then a 981 Cayman is my choice.

Had to take my vette to the dealer.

im so glad I got that extended warranty

65C36019-3B78-4E10-941B-CBD79187B731.jpeg

A few pics from Bucks County Exotics Cars & Coffee a few weeks back. A little chilly but always an excellent event. Lots of cool cars! Here's a few of them (plus my wife's Gallardo LP).

PXL_20210403_125341546.jpg
PXL_20210403_125349087.jpg
PXL_20210403_135025492.jpg
PXL_20210403_135043338.jpg
PXL_20210403_135031057.jpg
PXL_20210403_135013905.jpg

We went with our friends in the Orange Huracan, Storm Titanium Lotus Elise and black Ferrari F355 Spider. And there were lots of Porsches or all ages, a Saab Sonnet (such a cool unique car with a V4!) A Deuce & a half military truck and 6 Jaguar F-Types among many others! Almost wished we brought F Type SVR instead of the Gallardo LP to add to the group. But she hadn't taken it there yet so we wanted to let it be seen. Now, after the Main Line Motor Rally, this past Saturday, it's all over IG now and this Youtube video.

And when I went out to get my 2nd Covid Vaccine, I stopped by local Ferrari dealer (Algar) and the local Maserati dealer (Maserati of the Main Line).

Pics from Algar. They were closed (actually Appointment only right now due to Covid) but I always stop to look into the showroom. There were more things in the other half of the showroom (488, 458, GTC4 Lusso, Lamborghini Gallardo LP570 Performante Spyder, and the new Roma, but couldn't take any pics as the glare was awful. We got an F8 Tributo and a 512BBi Boxer! That was stunning!

PXL_20210412_220731190.jpg
PXL_20210412_220742494.jpg

And I only stop at Maserati as they are an RDS Dealer group franchise. They have McLaren Philly, Lamborghini Newport Beach and Lamborghini Greenwich among others. We just got Lamborghini Philadelphia but the showroom is being built on the Main Line so they are using Maserati to service the cars and such. I drove past as saw this widebody Huracan. So I turned around and headed in to look. It's pretty wild & ridiculously low!

PXL_20210412_223251198.jpg

PXL_20210412_223257708.jpg

And then I spotted it! A rather famous Gallardo from back in the day, in a crazy shade of purple, with a "heartagram" on the fuel door and an aftermarket item added by one famous Rockstar. I'm sure you all know who's car this is...
PXL_20210412_222951234.jpg

PXL_20210412_223019098.jpg

PXL_20210412_223023849.jpg

PXL_20210412_223026435.jpg

Yup, it's Bam's old Gallardo! With the Billy Idol installed sunroof. And it's REALLY BEAT! I mean ROUGH shape! So I looked up the dealer on the back plate on Instagram. Turns out he just bought it very recently, picked it up from Bam's parents (I guess he had it all these years still & his parents held it for him?) and I guess took it to Maserati to have service done? The dealer who bought it (for his own use as it's not on their inventory) is not close to Devon, Pa.

And why take it to them? There are plenty of GOOD independent shops closer, who specialize in exotics and it would have been way cheaper as authorized Lamborghini servicing is NOT cheap. It's why independent shops are the way to go. But it was really cool to see it all these years later.

Im playing bro. More power to you, takes a lot of dedication and know how with black cars. I for one, will never own another one in black, though I do love how some cars look in black. Feel BMW's look better in black, Benz' look amazing in white.

Actually only car id get in black (blacked out) is a Model X. :lol:
Lol It's all good bro :wink: . For sure Beemers looks amazing in black, I'm more partial to silver for Benz but white is most def up there too. Who knows, when the right car catches tour fancy you might get back to black, never say never lol. I didn't like the Model X at first, always thought it looked like an egg on wheels :lol:, but, it has grown on me since- and blacked out on it would be 🔥

Does anyone know how to clean melted chocolate from perforated leather seats?

The chocolate went through the perforated holes

Does anyone know how to clean melted chocolate from perforated leather seats?

The chocolate went through the perforated holes

If you want to clean the holes, get a normal size paperclip and bend one end straight. The size is perfect for cleaning out holes in leather seats. I use it if I get any leather cleaner out of the perforations. 👍

A little detailer trim my old coworker (who does the cleaning and detailing of all the cars we sold at my old job, when I was selling cars) taught me. Works great. 👍

If you want to clean the holes, get a normal size paperclip and bend one end straight. The size is perfect for cleaning out holes in leather seats. I use it if I get any leather cleaner out of the perforations. 👍

A little detailer trim my old coworker (who does the cleaning and detailing of all the cars we sold at my old job, when I was selling cars) taught me. Works great. 👍
Thanks 👍

2013 M5 is on the upper side of your budget, but makes for a great daily and excellent driver's car. Catless downpipes and Full exhaust make them an absolute beast. If 4 door car isn't a necessity then a 981 Cayman is my choice.

What trim & year are you referring to? I'm looking this up and can't find it.

6AD68534-5963-4A03-9F2F-4F44AEDAA821.jpeg

in the waiting room at the dodge dealer and this is new to me but i didnt know the challengers came with a manual,pleasantly surprised.
Well let me post the whole car too :lol:
54EBC4A3-5D8F-4B65-AC7F-8BD81714F1DA.jpeg
I loveeeee this colorway

part of me wants to cop a hell
2014+ Cayman I have seen some on Carfax before in the 35 range. Granted when I check now everything has gone up.
these cars are kinda underrated imo
But i love em
I think someone in here has one

I'm a fan of the widebodies but not the premium for it.
this one was 40 on the sticker ,i dont think it was busting heads too much but it seems reasonable for what you get

If i were in the market i would get a camaro,i priced a manual one out a while back and it came out to 32, to be fair i didnt option all the bells and whistles just a v8 manual and a lip spoiler and some kind of wheels

this one was 40 on the sticker ,i dont think it was busting heads too much but it seems reasonable for what you get

If i were in the market i would get a camaro,i priced a manual one out a while back and it came out to 32, to be fair i didnt option all the bells and whistles just a v8 manual and a lip spoiler and some kind of wheels
That's not bad, new or used?

Back
Top Bottom