\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Currently really considering an X3m non comp. I’m just worried the ride may be to stiff/rough and I’ll get tired of it. The comp is cool, but I don’t know if it’s really necessary (but neither is the regular X3m) :lol:

D155A1D9-49AB-4DF1-92CD-29A3BD5B8620.jpeg
E5FB0788-CD4A-46D0-85DB-25CE02373EF0.jpeg

gotta donnington grey w/the same color interior at my local bmw. They had a used 2020 m5 comp for 98k, wife wouldn’t let me have 2 cars 😂 so I’m thinking of copping the x3m comp and say it’s for her.

gotta donnington grey w/the same color interior at my local bmw. They had a used 2020 m5 comp for 98k, wife wouldn’t let me have 2 cars 😂 so I’m thinking of copping the x3m comp and say it’s for her.
Did u drive the x3? If so what did you think? I’m going back again tomorrow to drive it again and make sure the car seats fit in the back. The m sport seats seem to take up some of the legroom in the back compared to the normal seats. If the ride doesn’t bother me and all the kid seats fit well I may pull the trigger. Dealer has come down to what I want to pay.

Did u drive the x3? If so what did you think? I’m going back again tomorrow to drive it again and make sure the car seats fit in the back. The m sport seats seem to take up some of the legroom in the back compared to the normal seats. If the ride doesn’t bother me and all the kid seats fit well I may pull the trigger. Dealer has come down to what I want to pay.

naw cuz I was there for the m5 comp 😂. Saw that they had a couple of the x3m comps. Let me know how it goes. From the review of the vids **** rides stiff
1620959739606.png

gotta coworker who copped a 2018 x5m comp for 55k. Original owner was some lady in her 50s.

Hey guys guess what.

You live ONE life

Tomorrow ISN'T promised

Get what you WANT now

THIS!! I live by this for so long. It's exactly why I ordered my 2006 Mustang GT back in August of 2005. Having had a life-saving liver transplant at the age of 27 put things into SERIOUS perspective. Had I not gotten the call at 12:30 that prior night, I most likely wouldn't have made it (doctor who did the transplant said I had less than 2 weeks to go, that's how bad I was).

So I got better and when the 2005 Mustang came out, and my clients loved the cars they got (which back then they were HARD TO GET) I had to get one and finally have a life that didn't involve constantly being sick, doctor's visits and hospital stays. So glad I did as it's how I met my wife, at a Mustang show (which I wouldn't have been at without the car).

Live in the present and if you want to do something for yourself, DON'T WAIT! You may not have the chance later on. I told that to a lot of customers who were on the fence on buying a car (when I sold cars). I'd ask them, if the purchase wouldn't cause a strain on finances or monthly obligations, and they liked the vehicle, then do it. I told them about my purchase and it does resonate. Just remember, "Tomorrow is promise to no one". As said by Clint Eastwood in Absolute Power. 🙏👍

naw cuz I was there for the m5 comp 😂. Saw that they had a couple of the x3m comps. Let me know how it goes. From the review of the vids **** rides stiff
1620959739606.png

gotta coworker who copped a 2018 x5m comp for 55k. Original owner was some lady in her 50s.
You got the m5, pics?

My bro and I test drove an X3M comp before he picked up an e-tron.

pretty awesome car to drive, rides a bit stiffer than you’d like for a tall vehicle, but not early G wagon bad. Great power delivery, dated interior. That’s the jist of it. It was on lease special, as was the Audi, and he chose the Audi. Of course, EV played a role in his decision but the interior quality was just so much better in the Audi.

now the new X5/X7 have the best BMW interior I’ve seen, if the X3 follows in its footsteps next gen then it would be a total package if you’re in that market.

Back
Top Bottom