\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Get an RX7 right hand drive
Left hand drive rx7s are hard to come by where would I find a rhd one? Plus I don't think I would ever buy a imported car because california makes it impossible to register them. Alot of people use Florida or Oregon plates to legally drive them here but it comes at a big risk.

Always felt like the AC in my 19 Civic was on the weaker side since I got it, now I can really tell. Its on coldest setting and this **** aint cold for ****. Basically just a fan at this point. Can my AC be out in a 2 year old car?

I was saying Pista’s in general, but yes I did also think that was a Pista. :lol:

No worries buddy. Pistas are freaking gorgeous, but there is one thing that bugs me with them. Next time you see one in person and it has painted stripes down the front, look at the stripes. I've seen several and the stripes are NOT lined up at all. They are off (not perfectly straight) from where the panels meet. See this pic for an example.
IMG_20190519_110705.jpg
IMG_20190519_110703.jpg

It may look like I didn't center the shot, but believe me, I was over it dead center and it's definitely off. My wife noticed it first and quietly told me. Had to get a pic to believe it. Can't understand that they can't make them perfectly straight, especially for that kind of money. Hypothetically, I'd do vinyl and put them over the PPF so I could change it up occasionally. Just a weird quirk from Ferrari.

Did you go to the Desmond this morning 05fordgt 05fordgt ?

Sure did. Wife & I went and she brought the LP Lamborghini Gallardo. Place was PACKED!! Didn't think it would be as crowded. Such an awesome event. Tony Kasser put on one hell of a show. 👍
Here are a few pics from it (didn't take that many as I was talking to all of our friends in our group throughout the morning.
PXL_20210620_122427637.jpg
PXL_20210620_125735975.jpg
PXL_20210620_131129838.jpg
PXL_20210620_131234196.jpg
PXL_20210620_131300060.jpg
PXL_20210620_131308788.jpg
PXL_20210620_131340560.jpg
PXL_20210620_134355450.jpg
PXL_20210620_134453864.jpg

I'm a sucker for any Lotus and I LOVE an Esprit. Z8, don't see them around. And that M5 wagon is a 100% full custom using all M5 parts on an E39 5-series wagon. M5 driveline and everything. It's a sick build. Plus a VF Engineering S/C. It was #17 done at the time. Now there are like 300 or so around. Such a fun day with way more stuff I didn't photograph.

Always felt like the AC in my 19 Civic was on the weaker side since I got it, now I can really tell. Its on coldest setting and this **** aint cold for ****. Basically just a fan at this point. Can my AC be out in a 2 year old car?
I kinda rmbr you mentioning this before too If I'm not mistaken. Did you try an A/C recharge?

Left hand drive rx7s are hard to come by where would I find a rhd one? Plus I don't think I would ever buy a imported car because california makes it impossible to register them. Alot of people use Florida or Oregon plates to legally drive them here but it comes at a big risk.
True, they are rare. JDM classics be having some nice JDM rides. How about a dune buggy? Or slingshot, they come in manual too

I didn't pay much attention to this & the Audi RS6 Avant at first. Few weeks ago was watching videos on both. Muscle wagons are 🔥. The performance on both are insane. Love the lines on the Mercedes & the stance on the Audi

Stance on the RS6 is BEAUTIFUL. Legit one of the best looking cars on the road. Seen a nardo one in the city a couple months back. That thang man.

Stance on the RS6 is BEAUTIFUL. Legit one of the best looking cars on the road. Seen a nardo one in the city a couple months back. That thang man.
Yeahh bro that stance is something. Killer looks too. Nardo is THAT color
Joints are mad expensive
They def are. I believe both are good investments because they retain their value pretty damn good. Was looking at some used '17-'19 E63 AMG's & they're still very much up there price wise

The Ferari enzo might be one of the illest cars ever designed. Literally an italian gundam.

but to each his own.

430 is a beautiful car, it aged well as most ferraris do.

the 458 was an instant classic though

The Ferari enzo might be one of the illest cars ever designed. Literally an italian gundam.

but to each his own.

430 is a beautiful car, it aged well as most ferraris do.

the 458 was an instant classic though
The fact that a Japanese dude designed the Enzo made it that much more :pimp: to me
Fun fact Same dude he designed the NSX too

Last edited:
The fact that a Japanese dude designed the Enzo made it that much more :pimp: to me
Fun fact Same dude he designed the NSX too

Ken Okuyama is a VERY talented designer. He was the one who designed Jim Glickenhaus's Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina. That car is and will always be one of my favorites one off supercar/hypercars ever made.

Was looking at 2018 SQ5 but after seeing the Genesis GV70 fly pass me on the highway, im thinking about reconsidering it.

I was going like 100 and they zoomed by me so, he was going like 125 ...damn that was a beautiful blur.

Back
Top Bottom