\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

This car market is all sorts of ****ed up right now. I just got off the phone with someone who's trying to convince me a 2021 Rav4 XSE Hybrid for $565/month is a good deal 🤣
MSRP: $37k
Selling price: $40k

WTF is happening? I know there's a semiconductor shortage going on, but this is out of hand.

True, I was basically planning on waiting until Dec or next year for a new truck. I have other vehicles to drive in the meantime so I wasn't about to jump right in.

I'm not in love with anything on the market. I really love the look of the like the 1500 Denali. Only thing is I would get a crew cab, not a double cab.
maxresdefault.jpg

28076602108.jpg
However watching videos the inside is dated. A small 8" screen, moon/sunroof is small and not panoramic. Also surprised to see they still using that 1980's Buick station wagon stalk to shift gears. LOL.

If I'm looking at a Denali I don't want to get previous model design. I am still happy that my 14 Tundra still looks current except for maybe the HID's.

LOL! I FEEL YA.

THE ONLY OTHER COUPLE OF RIDES I WOULD GET IF I HAD TO WOULD BE A FULLY LOADED 21 RAM REBEL OR 21 YUKON DENALI.

This car market is all sorts of ****ed up right now. I just got off the phone with someone who's trying to convince me a 2021 Rav4 XSE Hybrid for $565/month is a good deal 🤣

WTF is happening? I know there's a semiconductor shortage going on, but this is out of hand.
the demand outweights supply

had dudes selling BEAT ten year old priuses for 6-8k :lol:

Does anyone have experience with "buying" their car at the end of its lease then trading it in somewhere else for more than the purchase price?

3 year old versions of my car are currently selling for 10k above my end of lease purchase price. Theoretically I could "buy" then maybe pocket 3-5k to put towards the next car if I traded it in.

Does anyone have experience with "buying" their car at the end of its lease then trading it in somewhere else for more than the purchase price?

3 year old versions of my car are currently selling for 10k above my end of lease purchase price. Theoretically I could "buy" then maybe pocket 3-5k to put towards the next car if I traded it in.
If someone is offering more than your current buyout you can pocket the difference. Check vroom and sites like that. Seem to be the best prices for most cars from what I’ve seen.

deals are still out there depending on the car. Got my car in May for 13% off sticker plus incentives

Thought about selling my truck for a couple grand more than I bought it for but I love her too much. Still insane to me that used trucks are selling for the same price as brand new zero miles.

Remember zero down is also if u qualify/good credit
Anybody can’t just walk up to a dealership and drive off

This is true also, but most instances where there's a 0 drive off, the down payment Is really paid for by incentives from the Manufacturer. Things like Loyalty, College Grad, Conquest, Rebates etc. get applied to the down payment and act as your down in many of these circumstances.

Banks aren't stupid enough to just let you go with the car as collateral, when you still owe the DMV, State Reg and Taxes etc.

I’m going to replace them this weekend
Just don’t know if I wanna go with ngk at autozone
Or go to the dealer and get the ones the car came with ($105)

What’s the longest solo drive yalldone? Thinking about doing a solo drive all around New England this weekend

Nice! I'm all about LEDs & HIDs as you may know. It's soo much nicer with that bright white color & you can see everything compared to that piss yellow amber-ish hue. What's your thoughts on getting LED bars? Lol

ITS LED OR NOTHING FOR ME. LOL! I SWAP ALL MY INTERIOR BULBS IMMEDIATELY.

WILL BE DOING A 42”DIODE DYNAMICS LIGHT BAR IN MY LOWER BUMPER SOON.

Put in LEDs today

20210623_195735.jpg
Night and day difference, i changed all my interior lights to LEDs a year ago

I’m going to replace them this weekend
Just don’t know if I wanna go with ngk at autozone
Or go to the dealer and get the ones the car came with ($105)

Got my ngk laser iridium from rock auto

Back
Top Bottom