\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Same here. When I first saw them I was like wait what? Agreed, they look good, something different than the norm
I seen a couple with em and I think they're trash. Makes it look like something it's not.
New to the thread so I figured I’d drop a few shots of my 5.0
5E8049C4-8DFB-4154-85B4-4B5301B5CF0C.jpeg
5C674BEB-A862-431B-965A-628F49CF7D47.jpeg
48531BA9-D431-4913-B537-74B0B7B4256A.jpeg
A8038692-B4C4-4987-96F2-2A05D0FEF7AF.jpeg
I like these clear "euro" tailights.
Clean 5.0 any mods? If I got a s550 It would most likely look like this minus the spoiler and splitter.

Paint> wrap
If your gonna do it, do it right.

I think it really depends on the car. Lately we’ve really seen how important value retention is in the supercar sector or with historically relevant cars. The key is keeping the vehicle as original as possible, or doing mods that are reversible.

that being said, I can’t wrap my car anyways because I have the paint ceramic coated. The wraps won’t stick anymore. I’m just gonna live with the Grey paint and when the time comes my next car will be a bit louder of a color. The saving grace really is that I was able to get the Bordeaux interior which is a stunning contrast on the grey.

C657F8EC-E0DB-45AA-BC8D-D2385C812008.jpeg

I like these clear "euro" tailights.
Clean 5.0 any mods? If I got a s550 It would most likely look like this minus the spoiler and splitter.
Performance wise not yet. Want to get the appearance/sound of the car done first before I throw money at it for under the hood mods.

I told myself I should wait until the end of the year, maybe into 2022. But a unicorn popped up and the price wasn’t inflated like most cars.

Decided to just bite the bullet and live a little, especially with amazing driving weather now. Car has extremely low miles, all the options I was searching for; PASM, sports exhaust, sports chrono, sports seats, etc. The $800 Aqua Blue metallic paint option was the icing on the cake for me. Previous owner also installed a clear bra already.

I’m a pretty happy camper right now

E54E3025-B28B-4443-BC8A-778F1B0EF679.jpeg
Fire car, glad you got what you've been looking for. Those crane ships are decommissioned?

Been in the market for a used daily driver, plottin on an Acura TSX or TL - somewhere between like '08 and '13ish. Ideally just under 100k miles.
Came across the cleanest damn TSX I've seen, 1 owner, '08 w/ 80k clean title but they want $11k for it non-negotiable. A part of me feels that's fair considering how clean it is but a part of me is like damn 11 racks for an '08?
What yall think? I know the used car market is stupid right now too.

Been in the market for a used daily driver, plottin on an Acura TSX or TL - somewhere between like '08 and '13ish. Ideally just under 100k miles.
Came across the cleanest damn TSX I've seen, 1 owner, '08 w/ 80k clean title but they want $11k for it non-negotiable. A part of me feels that's fair considering how clean it is but a part of me is like damn 11 racks for an '08?
What yall think? I know the used car market is stupid right now too.
man just wait it out

prices stupid absurd

went to a chevy dealer and checked out a 2500 silvarucci diesel and it was 75k lady was saying we aint selling it for sticker :lol:

i was like i'm not even mad at that, its what the market is but ima wait until supply recovers

Just a heads up California gonna start testing your ECU starting next week.. if you have a tuned ECU you’re going to fail SMOG. Smh

I thought they already tested for that. If your car is tuned chances are you got some non CARB compliant mods anyway lol

Just a heads up California gonna start testing your ECU starting next week.. if you have a tuned ECU you’re going to fail SMOG. Smh
Just waiting for the day they decide the process of making batteries is too damaging also and they go after electric cars.

What's annoying about this is the nuance always gets lost in these agendas, like when people shame others who don't buy organic. Some people have $5 to get through the week, they not buying you're ******* organic meat. Some people can only afford <$3,000 old old beaters.

Which is the better car between a 2013 Acura TL 3.5 and 2009 Infiniti M35 S?

Last edited:
That ecu stuff is kinda ridiculous
You telling me if a tune a Sti the emissions are gonna be worse than a v10 supercar ???

Back
Top Bottom