\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

someone stole my front license plate :stoneface:

Now I have to get a police report asap.
You're lucky it wasn't your car they stole. Get front & rear dashcams ASAP. I got a Thinkware F770 in my Challenger. HD quality & a lot of neat features. Go to their website they have so many to choose from & I can give you a discount code too

someone stole my front license plate :stoneface:

Now I have to get a police report asap.
Same thing happened to my dad
I was walking by his car and noticed the front and back plates were different. He went to file a report and they said like an hour ago someone came in to report their car was stolen
Someone stole the car and switched the plates

You're lucky it wasn't your car they stole. Get front & rear dashcams ASAP. I got a Thinkware F770 in my Challenger. HD quality & a lot of neat features. Go to their website they have so many to choose from & I can give you a discount code too

Thanks bro but I already got front and back cams. The crazy part is I never parted with my car for more than 5 minutes so these fools might have followed me.

What u drive ?^^^^^

PXL_20210605_154346776.jpg
PXL_20210605_154334642.jpg

2006 Mustang GT manual. 350hp/375tq at the crank. And a great exhaust setup that sounds wonderful!! It's nowhere near up to the caliber of other cars in this thread, or to the cars my wife owns for that matter (her cars are freaking cool) but it's mine, I ordered it new and put the order into the system myself when I was selling Fords. Lots of work done to it inside and out (lots on the inside for sure). But the painted stripes, ducktail and Shelby wheels are mt favorite.

Anything u can pass down to me 😃
I got a 2018 5.0
PXL_20210605_154346776.jpg
PXL_20210605_154334642.jpg

2006 Mustang GT manual. 350hp/375tq at the crank. And a great exhaust setup that sounds wonderful!! It's nowhere near up to the caliber of other cars in this thread, or to the cars my wife owns for that matter (her cars are freaking cool) but it's mine, I ordered it new and put the order into the system myself when I was selling Fords. Lots of work done to it inside and out (lots on the inside for sure). But the painted stripes, ducktail and Shelby wheels are mt favorite.

Anything u can pass down to me 😃
I got a 2018 5.0

Sorry buddy, nothing would fit. When Ford went to the new car in 2015, it was a complete reengineering job, on top of a redesign. Remember it was the first to have a fully independent rear suspension after almost 50 years of solid axle cars (with the exception of the SN95 Cobra with the IRS, which wasn't a good setup). Plus, I don't have any of the old parts, lol.

My front plate “fell off on a trail the other weekend” and it’s in my truck.. I “just haven’t gotten around to putting it back on yet”.

I feel like 30-40% of cars in California don’t even have a front plate and I said f it my truck looks better without it.

Sorry to hear about the theft. Some idiots tried to make off with my 85 Ford pickup.. destroyed a few things. Smdh but I’ll have to post about that later.

I feel like every new car should come with a dash cam at this point.
I totally agree man. For the amount of $ consumers pay it should be standard equipment. Dashcams are not a novel or pricey tech. They've been around for more than a decade & still these car companies don't install it on cars from factory. A lot of newer Subarus especially the Foresters come with that EyeSight tech where they have 2 forward facing cameras monitoring traffic & driver behavior- it's the only brand I've seen doing this, more brands should follow their lead

Dash cam is cool, I never want a camera on me though actually driving. I’ve had to quit a few jobs driving a truck because they installed them. I’m out once that happens. 👋👋👋

my company now insists they’ll never do that so that’s good. At least. :lol:

Got a police report and new tags already.

I'm getting star shaped bolts for my tags. just somethings to slow down the next fool who tries.

We may. There are several places tomorrow. Fabspeed, Bucks County Exotics, Northbrook.
Nice. Shoot me a pm if you go to fabspeed. Meeting a friend from bucks co there.
There’s also an evening family friendly event I’m bucks tomorrow night (I think diff than bucks co exotics?)

Your car is clean as hell for an early S197.
I'm not a big fan of these early ones, I kind of feel like they're the SN95 of the modern Era.
There is something about the saleen edition tho. Gives it that old school 'Cuda vibes
news_2015_05-0683_feature-1038x576.jpg

Back
Top Bottom