\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

BMW has lost it. The seats look very cheap

The Grill makes the car remind me of the hulkbuster suit in Iron Man
hulkbuster-deluxe-version_marvel_silo.png

My local dealer called me yesterday and ask if I wanted to have this for today so I jumped at the chance. Only stipulation was I had to sign that I wouldn’t take it off road lol

I honestly was underwhelmed after driving it. I expected more from the 2.7 since it’s rated at 330hp and 450ish tq.With that said it is probably more than enough for off road fun . This was a big Bend so maybe the wildtrak is calibrated differently.

26E8EA20-5554-4D67-8EDC-700863F7996B.jpeg

Quick question, when y’all fill up with gas, does your DTE stay they same or does it fluctuate? Like the other day I filled up and got like 337 miles to empty, then I filled up earlier today from like less than half a tank and got 330 miles to empty. Sometimes I’ll even get like 347 miles to empty, but that’s few and far between.

My local dealer called me yesterday and ask if I wanted to have this for today so I jumped at the chance. Only stipulation was I had to sign that I wouldn’t take it off road lol

I honestly was underwhelmed after driving it. I expected more from the 2.7 since it’s rated at 330hp and 450ish tq.With that said it is probably more than enough for off road fun . This was a big Bend so maybe the wildtrak is calibrated differently.

26E8EA20-5554-4D67-8EDC-700863F7996B.jpeg
I got 3 RSVP's for a BADLANDS. Just waiting until body colored hard tops are available.

Quick question, when y’all fill up with gas, does your DTE stay they same or does it fluctuate? Like the other day I filled up and got like 337 miles to empty, then I filled up earlier today from like less than half a tank and got 330 miles to empty. Sometimes I’ll even get like 347 miles to empty, but that’s few and far between.

mine stays the same +/- 5 miles occasionally. I’ll keep that in my next time to see if the variance is due to where I gas up.

Mines varied from the 220s up to 264 :lol:
I just figured it’s based off my recent driving style, how empty the tank actually was, and quality of gas

Anyone have any tips on removing tree sap? My boy told me hand sanitizer but that doesn’t seem to be working

Anyone have any tips on removing tree sap? My boy told me hand sanitizer but that doesn’t seem to be working
That happened to my Challenger couple of weeks back after I parked it under a tree. You have to use a clay bar to remove it. Also, don't let the car sit in the sun or else the sap gets hard & more of a pain in the *** to remove

just leave it on, think of it like an extra protectant layer of wax
Unwanted layer of natural wax lol. Even if it's caught early on while it's soft after wiping it with a microfiber towel with water or soap, the paint surface still feels coated & unclean. If you run your hand over it instead of being smooth after a quick wipe it just feels streaky. I had to clay my entire car & than polished it with a buffer because the clay left streaks & smudges. Never parking under a tree again

That happened to my Challenger couple of weeks back after I parked it under a tree. You have to use a clay bar to remove it. Also, don't let the car sit in the sun or else the sap gets hard & more of a pain in the *** to remove
Exactly what I did :smh: :lol:
I have a few drops on my windshield that are annoying

there’s 1 drop that’s been there for like 2 years now. Made it through countless car washes, winters and everything

Exactly what I did :smh: :lol:
I have a few drops on my windshield that are annoying

there’s 1 drop that’s been there for like 2 years now. Made it through countless car washes, winters and everything
the elements won't do anything to it, trust. I've had tree sap on my car since like 2014, has been parked outside thru a few standard rust belt winters & been in countless heavy rains since then, none have phased the tree sap. am starting to get rust on the rear 1/4 panel by the gas tank so am unsure if I'm gon get body work done in the form of a new body panel & likely repaint the entire car in the same servicing or just get a new vehicle.

I got 3 RSVP's for a BADLANDS. Just waiting until body colored hard tops are available.
I had ordered a 2dr wildtrak but I got cold feet and backed out. Figured there would be a bronco Warthog/Raptor coming later. I think you will like it. Ford did a great job with this one

MINE VARIES TERRIBLY. :smh::smh::smh:

ON A FILL UP, THE MOST IVE EVER HAD WAS 592 MILES TO E.

MY LAST FILL UP, IT WAS LIKE HIGH 300’S.

Distance to Empty calculations on a car dashboard are based solely how you drive during the previous cycle. If you drove a lot of highway primarily and then fill up, your DTE will be much higher vs driving primarily rural back roads. And it's the lowest after driving stop & go traffic. It's how the system (computer) works.

My Fusion Hybrid Energi plug-in I rarely charge it so it's strictly a hybrid. Best I got on miles to E after a fillup was just under 600 miles and it was because I was on the highway a bunch during the previous tank. The next one was low 500 miles.

Back
Top Bottom