\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

31A4870C-0E3E-4AD0-AE80-E705AFF6A306.jpeg

The budget beast soon gonna be here
Looks significantly better in white versus that nasty yellow

Is that down to the primer? If it isn't, go and find some Meguiar's M205. It's a fine polish that can clean off paint from other cars (amount other stuff on paint) and also remove light scratches in the clear coat. It's the new version of the old M80, which was amazing stuff. That stuff really was able to work the clear coat and remove small scratches and scuffs in paint with either an orbital or by hand (using pressure). Still use my last bottle of 80 sparingly, whenever I see some fine scratches (that I can't feel with my nail).

Can't tell how large this is. If it's very small, and it's deep, you will need to clean it and possibly use touchup paint to fix. To do it right, and fill the chip and make it look good, you can tape off the body with blue tape, and get a very tiny art brush to use the touch up paint (the brush with it is WAY too big).

There is also another item to use to fill chips and it's very inexpensive. This tool below is very good.
Screenshot_20210811-122351.png

Ammo guy on YT used this on a vintage 911 he was cleaning that was being donated to some museum in NY. Worked real well.
Yea it’s down to the primer, the paint got chipped. It’s about 3/4 an inch. I may have to do the touch up paint and just sand and polish. I saw a great tutorial but I haven’t done paint work like this since I was in school so I’m def scared lol.

It leaked early. Now I can't wait for the real pictures of it in Monterey during Car Week.

I love this! Only changed would be to have different wheels. It needs a modern take on the Countach phone dial wheels.

I’ll be at Monterey car week Tomorrow and Saturday. Going with the super car group. I’ll snap pictures if I somehow see it in person

I’ll be at Monterey car week Tomorrow and Saturday. Going with the super car group. I’ll snap pictures if I somehow see it in person

It's currently at The Quail car show. Unless you have tickets, it's sold out and can't get in without tickets. Take all the pics you can of anything and everything cool. Thanks.

My first car was a Dc2 Integra LS. Thing took me everywhere and back with no issues ever until I started abusing redline. Thing was a straight up tank. Always wanted to do a JDM front end swap.
9bc17f242f96f44c3c2df92a5cc80e81.jpg

My boy had a green one, automatic though so boo but thing was a tank as well. :lol:

My buddy had a few gsr and type r with jdm front ends. Loved those cars. I was looking for a gsr out of curiosity a few months ago and couldn’t find much. :lol:

On another note this went yesterday for what I think was a decent price. I had one of these when I was a kid, such a fun little car, and want one again now. Shoulda jumped on this but I thought it would have gone for more than it did. Need to get my bat account set up so I can bid. :lol:

My buddy had a few gsr and type r with jdm front ends. Loved those cars. I was looking for a gsr out of curiosity a few months ago and couldn’t find much. :lol:

On another note this went yesterday for what I think was a decent price. I had one of these when I was a kid, such a fun little car, and want one again now. Shoulda jumped on this but I thought it would have gone for more than it did. Need to get my bat account set up so I can bid. :lol:

Buddy of mine bought a Prelude in 2005 or 2006, around when we were finishing up high school. He loves that car, I think it has 250,000+ miles on it and he'll likely keep it forever. It wasn't used for a year or two but he recently got it fixed up and it's back to running great. I actually linked him that black one but he just bought another Civic SI though so had to skip it sadly.

That new Countach is a disappointment...Looks like a Diablo GT in the front, Aventador from the side, and a Sian from the rear.

And 112 units is a joke...Wonder which degenerate millionaire businessman, royal, or sheikh will end up with one for their collection. I'm sure a few lame Youtubers will land a few, too.

It is based on the Aventador/Sian chassis with a hybrid system.
Welp looks like I’m going broke then lol

but yeah I just seen the official press release, it’s looks good definitely longer and bigger than what i gathered from the leaked pics.

I haven’t been too impressed with lamborghini since the aventador but this thing is amazing.

love that it’s a hybrid as well.

homerun for Lamborghini IMO

Back
Top Bottom