\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Good God the amount of hate that comes from you :rofl: Someone already asked you a few pages back- post up what you drive big dawg! Let's see them wheels already

i wanna see myself now that I’m catching up to his recent post a page back 😂, he sell lambo so maybe he drives a Audi Rs5 or something in that tier 👀

Its Halloween weekend 😎
20211030_165409.jpg
20211030_165420.jpg
nice hellcat

Ceramic Pro after one year is holding up very well. My bros car still looks amazing. It’s prob the only black car I’ve ever seen without a single swirl mark on it. Outside of those auto shows of course. My car being grey, it’s not as obvious—but knowing what it looked like before I had it done, huge difference.

0AB08728-1EE5-4054-A811-AB55BACF2288.jpeg

A1A61CCB-0F9B-45FC-A154-9F419B9E4A40.jpeg

Think it might be Riviera Blue? Not sure though, Porsche has so many colors (and most damn nice)

A Riviera Blue 968 just sold on BAT and that thing was gorgeous. Had cloth seats with Porsche script all over, too. Really, really nice.

I think it may be Voodoo Blue. And I was watching that Riviera Blue 968 all week. Such an awesome car from a fantastic collection. Whoever got it is gonna have a blast with it.

1635982552226.png

1635982595249.png

i kinda like this new nsx blue :wow:
Just cannot get down with the new NSX...Old is king.

163336662288852a4a3a27BaT-Acura-NSX-Blue-19.jpeg

The new NSX gets a bad wrap. It's a great car and was never suppose to replace the original one. It's a different type of car for a different time. Those who have the new one love it. It's a great daily driver with loads of power & an exhaust and tune do WONDERS to it.

While I too like the old ones, they aren't worth the money they are pulling. A later model (2003) fixed headlight car in LB Blue with blue leather did $205K?!! For an NSX?!! NO THANKS! I like the car, I really do, but there are other cars I'd rather get for that kind of money than the NSX. Some of the cars that do in the low 6-figures ($120K example) are more realistic. But I've been told by several people that the car, while a blast on the Twisties, just isn't up on power and you constantly need to keep the revs up (VTEC kicked in, lol). For that money, give me an Evora GT. That is the spiritual successor to the original NSX in terms of a pure drivers car that while new, is really from a time with few computer aids & all about the drive.

Thats insane. :lol:

The new NSX is nice, love everything about it but the rear end styling. Looks horrible compared to the front.

Basically 1:1 after all these years, i'd take it and run and try to find something else reasonable.
I would probably only trade it for a 19/20 rav4 hybrid. Those are going for almost 40k :sick:
Last time I checked they were like 26

I would probably only trade it for a 19/20 rav4 hybrid. Those are going for almost 40k :sick:
Last time I checked they were like 26

New Rav4 actually looks really godo. Like how boxy it looks, first time I think the Rav4 looks better than the CX5 and CRV.

Just cannot get down with the new NSX...Old is king.

163336662288852a4a3a27BaT-Acura-NSX-Blue-19.jpeg
Thats insane. :lol:

The new NSX is nice, love everything about it but the rear end styling. Looks horrible compared to the front.

New NSX is way nicer than the old one

the type s hits 0-60 in 2.7. and it got that honda reliability

personally my fave "supercar" of this generation simply cuz its under the radar and the flying butress is fire

Back
Top Bottom