\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Somebody got got last night in the neighborhood 😔
IMG-20211203-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20211203-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20211203-WA0006.jpg

this is why I didn’t even want to buy a nice car until I finally had a garage to park it in. Can’t trust people and Mother Nature is unforgivable sometimes

this is why I didn’t even want to buy a nice car until I finally had a garage to park it in. Can’t trust people and Mother Nature is unforgivable sometimes
Facts! You have the Porsche right? Yeah, do not park that on the street. Some people are just scums man plain & simple. And yes, you never know a large tree branch, wind swept trash cans/debris can hit your car. I would never have bought the hemi if I didn't have a garage to put it in. Even right now with it being in the shop I'm having terrible separation anxiety & track it multiple times a day on my phone just to be sure she's where she's suppose to be. And after my Maxima got hit this past summer even though it needs some TLC I got a garage spot for it. I do not want to be a victim of street parking ever again, that Maxima is my first love & my baby.

Bums is an understatement. What's crazy is that if we were to witness our house or car being robbed legally we cannot act on it or hit & hurt the thieves. We're suppose to dial 911 & let them handle it :lol: Yeah ok! Like the law expects me to just stand there & watch my possession's get robbed right in front of my eyes, should I hug the thief while I'm at it? Thieves get what they deserve- a grade A block beat down or worse. I don't wish pain hurt or death upon anyone BUT scumbags who prey on the elderly, pedo's, rapists & thieves all deserve to get hit by a freight train one day.

Had friends who had stuff stolen, even with a garage. When someone eying your stuff, they gonna get it for the most part. Garage don’t save you from that sadly, just depends on the level of the thief if they succeed or not

Very fun Toys for Tots cars & coffee this afternoon in Denver Pa, just outside of Lancaster. Nice 50 minute drive and this was after early morning Cars & Coffee which was packed. Weather (for December) was fantastic. Mid 40s, clear, sunny and ZERO wind. Perfect day to take your car out. They love to run in this weather. Anyhoo, some of the shots from this morning and afternoon.

Morning
PXL_20211204_143823722.jpg
PXL_20211204_143833178.jpg
PXL_20211204_143854699.jpg
PXL_20211204_143903522.jpg
PXL_20211204_143907236.jpg

And I was so focused on working on a list for a private car collection tour I got my group into, I forgot to take shots of the whole front of cars, which is 25 spaces and all were taken. And I'm sure some may ask, yes that 550 is GATED! 🤤🤤 And it's blue with full red interior! My buddy's car. STUNNING!!

Next post will be afternoon shots.

Afternoon Toys for Tots:
PXL_20211204_173752019.jpg
PXL_20211204_173741136.jpg
PXL_20211204_173756302.jpg
PXL_20211204_172601737.jpg
PXL_20211204_172515703.jpg
PXL_20211204_172728667.jpg
PXL_20211204_173223625.MP.jpg
PXL_20211204_173018695.jpg
PXL_20211204_191836403.jpg
Resized_20211204_113521.jpeg

Lots to describe. Decided to take my car to this year and leave the Gallardo home (we took it last year and there were 5 Lamborghinis...in Denver PA, of all places.

Got there just before the caravan of cars who met up 30 minutes down the road to drive up. We just got there from home, great ride on a blast of a road (lots of curves and only a few stops). Parked next to our friends Jaguar F Type R.

Some of he group parked together. And some other random cars that I wanted to take pics of. Black NSX was real clean. That Honda Beat Kei car was so freaking cool. You really don't know how small is small until you see a Kei car in person. It's microscopic!

Clean 240z resto, and a clean Grand Sport C6 in a beautiful shade of blue.

Yeah, my dream car, Lotus Evora GT following me everywhere! 🤤🤤🤤 Guy just got it a few months ago. Traded in his Boxster Spyder for it. Said it's the most fun he's had in a car. And he's had all types of Porsches. DAMN IT!! I want one now!! Just not that color. Love yellow, but it's too "mustardy" for me. I need a blue one!

Group parking for lunch out back away from everything.

And the last pic? Yeah, lol. So a random house on the way to the show. The owner just has a legit Army helicopter just sitting in his yard. Crazy! Hope you all like the pics!! 👍

Interesting matching trailer.

Back in high school there was a guy that had that same station wagon. But he had four 15s in the trunk. This was when the Kicker Comps just came out.
. . . Man, that thing knocked!
:lol:

Well HOT DAMN!!! 🤤 "Pleb" my ***:lol: That pic in the other thread was just a teaser huh lol. You been holding out on us peasants lmao. Is it clear bra'd or ceramic coated?
:rofl::rofl:Im glad winter kicked in with these gas prices. I’ve never been happy about being in my daily until recently, i’d have to sell a kidney to joy ride. I’ve only got the front end and the hood clear vinyl wrapped. The front end was actually wrapped when I got it and I wrapped the hood. It had 1,500 miles on it when i bought it and I’ve had it since last August so its basically still brand new . Ended up getting this one because the first one I had….kid driving too fast not paying attention + me leaving my neighborhood = PAIN
0092ECBA-E7BD-4AE7-A80B-843772845F2A.jpeg

Just came across this article, happened this past April. There were some exotics inside the truck. A 911 & Stradale Ferrari 😪. https://www.theleadernews.com/commu...cle_dcc3bca6-934e-11eb-bf05-8758703de4c3.html

I remember that happening. Could have been far far worse. Only thing though, reporter got the car wrong. That car they pictured behind the "vintage" 911 is NOT an SF90. That yellow car is a 458 Spider. Plus the MSRP doesn't jive for it to be an SF90. They are way more ran $500K. They start at $625k and that's before the insane amount of options that are available. They routinely are in the $700-800K range.

:rofl::rofl:Im glad winter kicked in with these gas prices. I’ve never been happy about being in my daily until recently, i’d have to sell a kidney to joy ride. I’ve only got the front end and the hood clear vinyl wrapped. The front end was actually wrapped when I got it and I wrapped the hood. It had 1,500 miles on it when i bought it and I’ve had it since last August so its basically still brand new . Ended up getting this one because the first one I had….kid driving too fast not paying attention + me leaving my neighborhood = PAIN
0092ECBA-E7BD-4AE7-A80B-843772845F2A.jpeg
Gas prices are crazy man. Usually they drop come winter but not this year so far. What is your daily? It's a great investment on wrapping it especially the front end. And yeah it def looks brand new 👌. Ahh man so sorry to hear about your first one. Pics like that are hard to look at & heartbreaking. Damn kids speeding everywhere :smh: . The 350's are outta production now right? What do you think about the new Mach 1's?

05fordgt 05fordgt Great pics bro 👍. Some real nice rides in there. Love the 2 Vipers & the Beemer wagon. The NSX is a 10 all day long. Resto 240 looks clean in white. I love that ever green shade on the Vette. Your Mustang looking clean as always 👏. And what a flex with the helicopter lol, must be nice.

Interesting matching trailer.

Back in high school there was a guy that had that same station wagon. But he had four 15s in the trunk. This was when the Kicker Comps just came out.
. . . Man, that thing knocked!
:lol:
I love station wagons(my dad had 2) this ones a great clean example. Lol them big *** speakers. Good weight to anchor the car in the snow if anything.

Gas prices are crazy man. Usually they drop come winter but not this year so far. What is your daily? It's a great investment on wrapping it especially the front end. And yeah it def looks brand new 👌. Ahh man so sorry to hear about your first one. Pics like that are hard to look at & heartbreaking. Damn kids speeding everywhere :smh: . The 350's are outta production now right? What do you think about the new Mach 1's?

Hope you don't mind me answering, being that I sold Fords for over 23 years. Yes, the GT350 is out of production. The last year was 2020 when they released the heritage package. As for the Mach1? Performance, it seems to be great, but not on the same level as the 350 due to having the same motor as a GT, and not a bespoke motor that the 5.2 was (that flat plane crank).

But visually, I was disappointed since they didn't offer a shaker scoop. Ford's answer was a cop out, that the shaker wasn't a standard feature, which is true, but people wanted the shaker back then, they wanted it on cars they found and the 2003-2004 Mach 1 had it as well. Thankfully Classic Design Concepts (CDC), a well-known Mustang aftermarket parts company (good stuff), and they made one to retrofit in the car, and the strut tower bar can stay in place and doesn't need to be removed. Once I saw one with it, it looked SO MUCH better. They do sound really good though. It's a nice car to mind the gap from a GT to the GT500 until the next gen comes out rather soon (the S650 designation).

Back
Top Bottom