\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Random thought as I was taking a shower

Would the C8 Corvette exist if the government hadn't bailed out GM?

My 95 Honda Accord Wagon

Attachments

• wagon.jpeg
    wagon.jpeg
    420 KB · Views: 93
Random thought as I was taking a shower

Would the C8 Corvette exist if the government hadn't bailed out GM?

No. GM & Chrysler would have gone under back in 2008 and the C7 wouldn't even exist let along the C8. Only Ford would have probably stuck around as they grabbed their own money from lenders back then before the lenders stopped lending money. That and having Alan Mulally run the company saved them, thankfully. Dude was so smart & personable.

No. GM & Chrysler would have gone under back in 2008 and the C7 wouldn't even exist let along the C8. Only Ford would have probably stuck around as they grabbed their own money from lenders back then before the lenders stopped lending money. That and having Alan Mulally run the company saved them, thankfully. Dude was so smart & personable.
Hellcats, demons and trackhawks wouldn't exist either 👀

My 95 Honda Accord Wagon
Need MORE pics please! That's so dope. I don't remember the last time I saw one of these. I was telling my bro that older station wagons are coming back on the scene & prices have been rising for clean examples. I remember my dad had a 1994 Taurus station wagon which he replaced the trans on twice before selling it lol. Good times.

When I fractured my ankle back in April, I went to an orthopedic doctor to make sure it was taken care of properly. When I met the doctor, he commented on my driving shoes and the Blipshift car shirt I had on. We got to talking and he's a HUGE car but and we actually know the same people (small world). Anyhoo, he said he daily's an AMG GT63 sedan. Saw it in the garage my 2nd followup. Car is ridiculous. He said it's so fast but very comfortable for cruising and he likes it a lot. Here a pic.

PXL_20210720_190207343.jpg

It's wrapped a light silver. Car looks mean.
Premier ortho? Saw this car out front today, and thought I had seen it somewhere before. My back ****ed up. :lol:

Premier ortho? Saw this car out front today, and thought I had seen it somewhere before. My back ****ed up. :lol:

Yup, the one on 30 in Paoli, just down from the Hospital. Dude is a true gear head. We talked cars more than about my ankle. 😂😂

Oh, and I can't be more happy with them. Really got my ankle healed up. Such doctors & nurses there who know what they are doing. Definitely recommend them. 👍

Today is the day. Hemi is in the shop 🥳. Took some pics of the cars in there. The grey Charger with that nice bigass whipple is a 7 second car. So excited to have my car in there & get it beefed up. Jim said about 3 weeks for it all to be done so realistically probably a month- the separation anxiety is real lol. Shop is even more jam packed now than it was when I came here in September. The Cuda is getting the old original engine removed & putting a modern Hemi in it 😔 I would've left the original one in 🤦‍♂️. Enjoy the pics
20211201_112731.jpg
20211201_113054.jpg
20211201_113809.jpg
20211201_113814.jpg
20211201_113834.jpg
20211201_113837.jpg
20211201_113852.jpg
20211201_113904.jpg
20211201_114028.jpg
20211201_114024.jpg

i hope u put some miles on that thang papi
I know man, shame on me :lol: . Def going to use it for couple road trips next summer instead of taking the Max as usual. I just wanna hear that chop from the cam so bad. My ears are ready lol. Get that Trackhawk- they're so dope. Haven't checked the prices on used ones as of late. Probably absurdly high given the way market is right now.

Man, even on nitrous, I'm gonna have to call ducktales on it running 7s.
maybe in the 1/8 mile :lol:
Lol idk I mean Jim(the builder) is a pretty straightforward & honest type of dude. I get your doubts though- 7s is rare air type of deal. Maybe I'm wrong & it does have spray. I'd like a 7 second car but what does that cost you in terms of reliability?

And yup, it had it's full interior so she's still a heavy girl. That Camaro is pretty insane. Gone in a blink of an eye.

I'd like a 7 second car but what does that cost you in terms of reliability?

At that point, you’ve done so much to the car that it has to be treated as a dedicated track/race car, so reliability isn’t really a concern. You know things will break and just live with it.

Anyone follow Raiti's Rides on YT? Dude churns out a review every day. Similar to Doug Demuro's reviews but I kinda got bored and tired of Doug's style. He leans in way too hard to the quirks and features thing, like yo I get it every car has a 'escape trunk' button.

At that point, you’ve done so much to the car that it has to be treated as a dedicated track/race car, so reliability isn’t really a concern. You know things will break and just live with it.
That makes sense.
Anyone follow Raiti's Rides on YT? Dude churns out a review every day. Similar to Doug Demuro's reviews but I kinda got bored and tired of Doug's style. He leans in way too hard to the quirks and features thing, like yo I get it every car has a 'escape trunk' button.
I like Raiti & his energy. He's very detailed with his info. Doug is more focused on the quirks rather than the car as a whole. I hear ya with getting bored of Doug's style. I like em but sometimes his hand gestures & body language get too much for me.

You are in good hands Zo. Jim is a great dude. Been working on my cars since he was at Westbury Jeep.
What exactly are you getting done?

Back
Top Bottom