\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I was hoping to scoop an IS F for a fun 2nd car for cheap before the car market blew up to the moon :smh: Now they want $30k for 80-100k mile examples.

It's probably for the best because the wife would be pissed if I had 2 cars that I couldn't drive in the winter :lol:

What year are you looking to get? Landaus are straight 🔥🔥🔥. One of the most beautiful coupes ever made. That's because the donk community done snatched all of em up :lol:& know they can flip em for bank l. I remember my dads '89 4 door- thing was a living room on wheels. The one in this video would be a dream to own. Looks so pretty rolling down the road

Niceeee. Looking for an 87. Dude on IG has a nice one but wants wayyyy too much for it. On the flip side my uncle has a 66’ Pontiac Catalina he gave up on that I may be able to take off of his hands. Want the Chevy but always wanted a land yacht too lol

My builder just sent me some pics. Looks like it's in the service bay & work is progressing along
661191858.jpg
661191885.jpg

Pics of the Crown Vic :nerd:I love those brutes. And def, that wagon looks better than new. The Fairlane was a no brainer. All you need now is a Hawaiian print t & a Fedora & you're good lol. She's a beauty 👍
Already have several Hawaiian print shirts and a few Fedoras. Waiting for next summer to cruise with the true duals and some tunes playing haha. Here is a pic of my bro old school Lac

Attachments

• F6BA6E88-3ABA-4AC2-90C9-5281AA54CFD9.jpeg
    F6BA6E88-3ABA-4AC2-90C9-5281AA54CFD9.jpeg
    637.6 KB · Views: 68
Nature is healing
Had two dealerships fight it out over a 2022 A class (needed a daily for weekday driving)

wound up under MSRP and they still offered me 5k more on my trade than I paid.
obviously not like it used to be (invoice pricing)

Can’t speak for other brands but deals seem to be possible

tried to order a 2022 Taycan and my SA told me they are asking $20k over but $10k for returning customers…smh
Going to wait the market out for lease returns

Attachments

• 48BB2596-9E23-4EED-B33E-2031BC8BBD44.jpeg
    48BB2596-9E23-4EED-B33E-2031BC8BBD44.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 144
lol I spoke to him, sadly it was 875 and not for XPEL. I think it was a llumar product. I’m under the impression XPEL XR Plus is the bees knees when it comes to window tint. This car will live it’s life outside so I don’t want to cheap out. I have it on my other cars and the clarity/heat rejection are fantastic. On my Bolt I have carbon tint and it’s got a brown tint when I look out the window.

what’s worse is I’m getting quotes over 1k for it, but one guy will do it for 850
dang,

stuff is ridiculous

I wanted to call a detailer to get my mom n sis whips detailed and this dude wanted to charge me like 135 each for the following:
outside wax including claybar
1step polish finish
vaccum inside only
tire dressing
no dash or interior windows being cleaned.

is that a bad deal or good deal?
been a while since i hired a detailer due to covid.

kinda bugged me the wrong way how dude said no cleaning of the dash or interior windows :stoneface:

Nature is healing
Had two dealerships fight it out over a 2022 A class (needed a daily for weekday driving)

tried to order a 2022 Taycan and my SA told me they are asking $20k over but $10k for returning customers…smh
man that taycan is so beautiful, if only they offered a gas version :lol:

dang,

stuff is ridiculous

I wanted to call a detailer to get my mom n sis whips detailed and this dude wanted to charge me like 135 each for the following:
outside wax including claybar
1step polish finish
vaccum inside only
tire dressing
no dash or interior windows being cleaned.

is that a bad deal or good deal?
been a while since i hired a detailer due to covid.

kinda bugged me the wrong way how dude said no cleaning of the dash or interior windows :stoneface:

yea prices have been crazy. Last couple quotes I got were, $175 each and lowest was $200 for both cars for basic maintenance wash. And dude still needed to use my water and electricity 🤨 gonna be even more once the GN comes home. So F that.
Sucks cuz I have a cargo box on one car and a basket on the other so I have to either drive 30 min to the nearest hand wash or get detailers.
I ended up just buying a small pressure washer, soaps, foam cannon over BF/CM deals and do it myself now. Pretty satisfying. I’ll splurge every year-year a half and get a full detail, I can live with that

Speaking of Taycans, have had mine about two weeks. Advertised range is 200 miles per charge, but I have been surprised to find it has been much higher. Charged it to 100% last night and am at 273.
1639570864981.png
That what’s up. Wife has the electric Volvo XC40. She gets about 210 on a charge. Missing having a Porsche but I’m not paying 911 prices.
The residual is 48% after 3 years so an off lease Taycan should be $50k CPO. That’s what I’ll wait on. Unless the electric Macan is under $80k

yea prices have been crazy. Last couple quotes I got were, $175 each and lowest was $200 for both cars for basic maintenance wash. And dude still needed to use my water and electricity 🤨 gonna be even more once the GN comes home. So F that.
Sucks cuz I have a cargo box on one car and a basket on the other so I have to either drive 30 min to the nearest hand wash or get detailers.
I ended up just buying a small pressure washer, soaps, foam cannon over BF/CM deals and do it myself now. Pretty satisfying. I’ll splurge every year-year a half and get a full detail, I can live with that
damn thats steep for a basic maintenance wash!!

I have a pressure wash and stuff too just don't have the ability to do it myself rn

I have a little portable carpet cleaner thing so I usually do that to my seats/mats 2-3x a year
Been meaning to do it before winter but been lazy and thinking about just getting an interior detail
Expecting to pay like 200+ for my rav4
Used to pay 175 for interior and exterior on my mazda6 but that place isn’t doing interiors because of Covid

Nature is healing

Sedans don't sell. People want crossovers. That also worked in your favor.

Had you gotten the GLA, it would've been a different story

Didn't know the Taycan could sound like this

It's it awesome! The first one I saw was last year in October I believe and one came to a Cars & Coffee at Porsche Warrington. Funny enough the car wasn't from there. But he pulled in (my wife & I got there early to get a spot with her SVR) and it went by us and we all looked at each other and stared at the Taycan. Sounded like a damn UFO. Was so freaking cool!

Back
Top Bottom