\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I think it's about time you cop that matte black LF-A

Only seen an SLS once irl and DAMN 
sick.gif

If I could choose between an R8 and the SLS I'd take the Benz.

What's that watch you got on in that steering wheel pic Gold St?

Looks classy.

dis dude make me want to leave NT and never come back

lend a dude a c-note, damn. im paypal verified :rofl:

SLS is such a dope vehicle. A buddy of mine brought his out today and we went out to lunch in it today and with the akrapovic exhaust with the valves open, wowza. It was seriously epic. Car does get a lot of attention though especially when pulling into valet because of the gull wing doors. Love the car though.

I see what you're trying to do. I have 2 cars as well. I have DD Corolla for work and my E55 for my weekend cruiser. I actually considered highly to buy a C63 but that is if I wasn't able to find a good, clean E55. I've always like the E55 since it came out in 03' but it was not affordable to me at all at the time so it was out of the question. The biggest factor why I did get an E55 is because it's a little bit larger and that torque is just crazy!! I won't be hammering on the pedal often but its all there under my right foot when I need it. Good luck with your decision bro. Sounds like that C63 is going to be a monster!!!

found an '04 e55 that was just posted for sale yesterday about a half hour away from me. has 111k miles which is obviously way more than i'd like, but has a transferrable full aftermarket warranty for 3 years or 150k miles. doubt i'd hit 40k miles in 3 years...so that's 3 years of no worries. going to check it out this weekend if he answers me. gotta make sure i understand exactly what the warranty covers, but from what i see so far, it looks like it covers almost everything.

found an '04 e55 that was just posted for sale yesterday about a half hour away from me. has 111k miles which is obviously way more than i'd like, but has a transferrable full aftermarket warranty for 3 years or 150k miles. doubt i'd hit 40k miles in 3 years...so that's 3 years of no worries. going to check it out this weekend if he answers me. gotta make sure i understand exactly what the warranty covers, but from what i see so far, it looks like it covers almost everything.
Son...

111k miles.

I see what you're trying to do. I have 2 cars as well. I have DD Corolla for work and my E55 for my weekend cruiser. I actually considered highly to buy a C63 but that is if I wasn't able to find a good, clean E55. I've always like the E55 since it came out in 03' but it was not affordable to me at all at the time so it was out of the question. The biggest factor why I did get an E55 is because it's a little bit larger and that torque is just crazy!! I won't be hammering on the pedal often but its all there under my right foot when I need it. Good luck with your decision bro. Sounds like that C63 is going to be a monster!!!

exactly how reliable are those aftermarket warranties? heard alot of those companies are garbage and wont do you any good regardless of what you pay.

The engine is very raw and aggressive, do you see how long the front end is? It's all naturally aspirated engine

SLS is such a dope vehicle. A buddy of mine brought his out today and we went out to lunch in it today and with the akrapovic exhaust with the valves open, wowza. It was seriously epic. Car does get a lot of attention though especially when pulling into valet because of the gull wing doors. Love the car though.

exactly how reliable are those aftermarket warranties? heard alot of those companies are garbage and wont do you any good regardless of what you pay.

warranty straight through Chrysler. $200 deducible with no limit on claims. legit legit warranty now that i've read up on it. checked the mpg and it's basically just as crappy as the c63. that's probably another thing i should factor in when considering a car for a DD. either way, gonna check the car out this weekend and see how i feel about it then. if i get it, i'll probably try to sell it in a couple years before the warranty does expire since the mileage is already so high. car generally doesn't have that many big money issues though from what i've read online.

Back
Top Bottom