\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Probably a SLR but I'm still out here being ignorant with the sls

Really is........from back to the hideous front. TERRIBLE.

yes, but in 2011, that SLS didn't look as good as that SL65. that being said, it depreciated a hell of a lot faster than the SLS so far. i agree that the new SL doesn't appeal to me at all :smh:

Last edited:
The engine is very raw and aggressive, do you see how long the front end is? It's all naturally aspirated engine

Yeah engine sounded great and paired with the akra exhaust, it was perfect. The front end was super long and I mentioned that to him yesterday. Love how simple the interior is with the red leather.

Lol I own a hedge fund as my main business and I own several other business' (tax prep, insurance, finance carrer advice consulting and music publishing)

Lol I know. I've read your thread. Just being a ***.

Mind if we chat finances and business sometime?

With over a half tank of gas and the Jeep was running for a long time.

With some 100 Octane (3 gal in the tank), the Jeep being cold, a 12.4 is definite (IMO) and a 12.3 is possible! :smile:

Weekend toy/project car. 2012 Audi S4. Lowered (my company makes lowering products, so cars is a tax write off. lol), custom wheels, tuned, etc

Daily commuter/2nd project car 2003 Jetta MKV  - Lowered (test companies products on this as well), Audi wheels, Updated front and rear lights, grille, etc etc etc

Saving for GT3 in 2 years. lmao (yea right, but nice to dream/have goals)

Back
Top Bottom