\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just got off the phone with Firestone, 2 rear tires was gonna cost me $710 for Indy 500 :sick:… didn’t know tire prices went up as well lol, luckily it’s a shop I always buy from so they put some discounts to get me in the mid $500 range.

Think after I finish with these tires it’s time for me to stop spirit driving and just buy some all season tires 😂

Just got off the phone with Firestone, 2 rear tires was gonna cost me $710 for Indy 500 :sick:… didn’t know tire prices went up as well lol, luckily it’s a shop I always buy from so they put some discounts to get me in the mid $500 range.

Think after I finish with these tires it’s time for me to stop spirit driving and just buy some all season tires 😂

Those used to be cheap too, probably best bang for your buck. Still probably are though tbh.

Took the train down to stuttgart today. I wanted to hit the RUF factory also but it was a couple more hours down of germany and i ran outta time

Attachments

• 66F06687-9A90-422E-8CD9-23EA425542B5.jpeg
    66F06687-9A90-422E-8CD9-23EA425542B5.jpeg
    184.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 833B337F-F301-4E95-9957-7551C5F5118B.jpeg
    833B337F-F301-4E95-9957-7551C5F5118B.jpeg
    262 KB · Views: 9
  • 05D8BA96-6052-4261-B310-8CE1B76E9B27.jpeg
    05D8BA96-6052-4261-B310-8CE1B76E9B27.jpeg
    200.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 6F6E22FD-7FEA-4E21-8880-0AB8DE8B1179.jpeg
    6F6E22FD-7FEA-4E21-8880-0AB8DE8B1179.jpeg
    238.1 KB · Views: 7
  • F6A07201-A4A4-4B73-8BD4-5B14DF914DC8.jpeg
    F6A07201-A4A4-4B73-8BD4-5B14DF914DC8.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 8
  • FEEC1AEA-87CD-4C1C-BBC1-D7C9066E0219.jpeg
    FEEC1AEA-87CD-4C1C-BBC1-D7C9066E0219.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 9
  • BA62E9C7-CB2B-41BE-93F1-918919CF3163.jpeg
    BA62E9C7-CB2B-41BE-93F1-918919CF3163.jpeg
    161.9 KB · Views: 14
  • C450D419-A23D-45CD-8E51-2DBAB3D04C81.jpeg
    C450D419-A23D-45CD-8E51-2DBAB3D04C81.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 11
Finally paid the insane price and got my Challenger cammed (still ain't catching nobody lol :lol:) . Shop took some clips and sent them to R/T life to make a vid

Mopar flava :pimp: that's what I'm talkin bout. Congrats bro, she sounds mean af. Actually you'd be surprised how many people you'd catch lol. I myself have a custom grind cam on my shaker Scat & I LOVE IT! Seriously one of the best sounding cams out there. I had TrueSt do the work back in Dec. If you don't mind me asking- what did this all cost you? I want to up the ante on mine...nastier cam, Thitech heads, bore out the 392. Yours sounds beastly 💪:emoji_punch:

Thanks! I should have taken the cats off, but I was tripping over passing emissions :smh:
Should've mentioned in my prior post...you can go catless without an issue. You'll pass inspection with no problems. Mine is catless & my car passed the annual NY state inspection back in Feb. The only thing I'd warn you about is the smell of fumes. No cats= straight through exhaust which emits OD amounts of fumes. You get used to it eventually :wink:

If you go catless, another issue is not being able to use the trunk for luggage if you are taking a trip.

Learned the hard way. Took a trip upstate, we got to the hotel and my girl was *****ing about her clothes smelling like fumes. :lol:

It leaks in the trunk lmao
This is all true. Man that **** embedds & attaches itself into any fabric & material lol. Anytime I use the car right after parking it up I run into the shower & throw my clothes into the wash. It's an entity & follows you home like on that Seinfeld episode of bad B.O. :lol:

I took all the emissions off my motorcycle. Stinks to high hell but Idc.

On a car, no not anymore.

I had a catless rx7. Talk about a smell. Oil burning with the gas too.
Must've been a loud stinky motorcycle :wink:. I went catless on the Challenger only & only because it's not my daily. I would never do catless on a daily driven car. Walkin around smelling like a tailpipe :lol:no ty. It gets so bad with my car that if I hover outside the car too long my eyes start burning from the fumes lol.

they choke up motorcycles way more than cars since they all come with euro emissions on them. it's pretty much mandatory to remove emissions and tune or else they are waaaaay too lean.

Man, everything A-Z is going up :smh:

Im requesting you go to a Fast and Furious type meet next for some variety. You know, 350z’s with neon underbody glow, pink s2ks with Anime paint jobs, 2jz engines with overnight parts from Japan, dropped 2001 CRV’s with built in hookahs, G37’s and Q50’s all with NY license plates, waifu type chicks with mini skirts walking all around, Like A Pimp blasting from someones Honda Odyssey with a Veilside kit.

Be great for the culture. :pimp: Me and zmaqbool zmaqbool would appreciate this greatly.
That is absolutely true! Love me a ratchet car meet from a distance. CRV's that are delivered to Bronx zipcodes come with built-in hookah assembly. And Infiniti dealerships in NYC all have red rims/2 tone f'd up paint job packages for all their models

Mopar flava :pimp: that's what I'm talkin bout. Congrats bro, she sounds mean af. Actually you'd be surprised how many people you'd catch lol. I myself have a custom grind cam on my shaker Scat & I LOVE IT! Seriously one of the best sounding cams out there. I had TrueSt do the work back in Dec. If you don't mind me asking- what did this all cost you? I want to up the ante on mine...nastier cam, Thitech heads, bore out the 392. Yours sounds beastly 💪:emoji_punch:

thanks, man! I love the sound I've burned so much gas already not even driving but just letting it sit and chop chop chop lol.

It was $5,300 yikes! It's not my daily and I plan on keeping it forever so I'll have somefun with it during the summer and keep it parked during the winter.

I want the 6.4 intake now, but have to get another tune smh. Maybe next year.

If you go catless, another issue is not being able to use the trunk for luggage if you are taking a trip.

Learned the hard way. Took a trip upstate, we got to the hotel and my girl was *****ing about her clothes smelling like fumes. :lol:

Its not my daily so maybe I can deal with it. It sounds crazy to me already with them on. Something to think about.

SAME WHEN I HAD MY 392… I USED TO TELL PEOPLE DONT STAND BEHIND THE CAR UNLESS YOU WANT TO SMELL LIKE A GAS STATION😂😂😂😂

Depends where you live but passing inspection catless was a pain for me in PA

I'd pass certain shops but not others. Also failed at a place that passed me previously

Eventually just got a HFC put in and it was a nice improvement. The catless smell got old after a while

thanks, man! I love the sound I've burned so much gas already not even driving but just letting it sit and chop chop chop lol.

It was $5,300 yikes! It's not my daily and I plan on keeping it forever so I'll have somefun with it during the summer and keep it parked during the winter.

I want the 6.4 intake now, but have to get another tune smh. Maybe next year.
That chop life :pimp: . Love me a popcorn exhaust. $5,300 is damn good I'd say, heck of an investment. I hear ya, there's always something we want to enhance & change on our cars. The mods never stop lol. I got to use mine too like USE it this summer. Only put 4,100 miles on it in 6 years 🤣. Got few roadtrips planned to Upstate & Boston so def will be taking it there.

Back
Top Bottom