\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Was bound to happen :lol:

4hs9am1jubw81.jpg
Yo I legit thought that was a Ferrari 🤣. I stayed staring at the pic & saying to myself huh? I don't get it & than it hit me :lol:

Anyone in the UAE tryna cop cheap exotics Tuesday is the day. They're auctioning off Ranges/Porsches/Benz & much much more. Apparently abandoned highend cars out there is a very real thing. People tryna showcase & live the ballin lifestyle & then they flee the region once the bills & debt get too high lol

Depends where you live but passing inspection catless was a pain for me in PA

I'd pass certain shops but not others. Also failed at a place that passed me previously

Eventually just got a HFC put in and it was a nice improvement. The catless smell got old after a while

I took the cats off my Mustang years ago. Actually damaged the high flow catted H-Pipe from America Racing Headers (went over a too tall speed bump that was too pitched and the weld split). So I had the split welded and had an identical h pipe made without cats. Smell isn't that bad, and the sound is much improved. Plus I'm exempt as I only drive it a few thousand miles a year.

That chop life :pimp: . Love me a popcorn exhaust. $5,300 is damn good I'd say, heck of an investment. I hear ya, there's always something we want to enhance & change on our cars. The mods never stop lol. I got to use mine too like USE it this summer. Only put 4,100 miles on it in 6 years 🤣. Got few roadtrips planned to Upstate & Boston so def will be taking it there.
Low mileage! That's what I'm talking about! lol. I got 15K in 6 years. The stupid thing is I was to keep upgrading this and get me an old school to just sit right next to it :lol:

Low mileage! That's what I'm talking about! lol. I got 15K in 6 years. The stupid thing is I was to keep upgrading this and get me an old school to just sit right next to it :lol:
Not bad, 12-15k is what us Americans average yearly. Lmao we think very alike. My dream is to get a 1971 triple black Shaker & park it next to my Scat. Them cars are all scooped up by boomers & the prices have absolutely skyrocketed. I watch Vanguard Motors on Youtube & they have the best cleanest examples of classics around
One day man we'll get our oldies 👍

Not bad, 12-15k is what us Americans average yearly. Lmao we think very alike. My dream is to get a 1971 triple black Shaker & park it next to my Scat. Them cars are all scooped up by boomers & the prices have absolutely skyrocketed. I watch Vanguard Motors on Youtube & they have the best cleanest examples of classics around
One day man we'll get our oldies 👍

Man the prices are insane, but you gotta pay to play. Really don't want one that has a ton of rust and or engine issues.

Update - our sales person still sucks but at least -
1) We have a production # and are slated for mid/late May to go into production. Anticipated delivery - July/early August.
2) May still test drive a Tesla for comparison, but the BMW is just so much more aesthetically (preference) pleasing we'll probably stay the course...

Annotation 2022-04-29 121054.jpg

1) We have a production # and are slated for mid/late May to go into production. Anticipated delivery - July/early August.
2) May still test drive a Tesla for comparison, but the BMW is just so much more aesthetically (preference) pleasing we'll probably stay the course...

I4 gang 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Can't wait to get mine

naw, you're right by going with the i4. Teslas are far too common (at least in my area) that you'd just look like everyone else. not that there's anything wrong with Tesla, its just that they are THEE EV, if you know what mean.

naw, you're right by going with the i4. Teslas are far too common (at least in my area) that you'd just look like everyone else. not that there's anything wrong with Tesla, its just that they are THEE EV, if you know what mean.

For sure, they're a dime a dozen in the Bay Area as is. That's certainly part of it. It's weird, on one hand I don't want our first EV to be some robotic, minimalistic type of vehicle and the BMW still feels car like, which is a plus to us.

I thought my C63 was the worst car for brake dust build up and I’m realizing this S7 is giving it some competition lol…. It’s ridiculous how quickly the rims get filthy

05fordgt 05fordgt You were right about 500k. That Murcielago sold for $525,000...Went for nearly double what it sold for just a little over a year ago. Wish I had that kind of money to buy a Murcielago, drive it for a year and then double my investment lol.

There's also a La Ferrari Aperta on BaT right now with over a week left to go and it's at nearly $5,000,000...

Personally I will never understand the price point on those. I get that it's fast...But the car is damn ugly...It's like they took a 458 and said how can we make this nice shape look worse?

Would much rather have an Enzo, F50, or F40 over a La Ferrari.

Not a fan. P1 and 918 look much nicer.

ferrari-leferrari-037.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom