\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

A fire hydrant ticket in NYC is 115.

Been there done that. lol

I never got a hydrant ticket but back in like 2010 or something I got ticketed for double parking and I was sitting in my car. :lol: I was wylin on dude. I never got a traffic ticket while sitting in my car after that.

Meter maids in NYC are EVERYWHERE and are ruthless if you arent near your car. Otherwise I find most of them to be pretty nice. If im parked in a No Parking spot and im just across the street from my car or a little ways away picking up food or somethinn and ill just holler “hey im just grabbing my food” and theyll give me a nod and pass my car. As long as youre near your car theyre cool with it. But yeah there are a ton of them.
They be circling around like hungry sharks, lol, just waiting to pounce on their prey with their lil scanner thingamajiggy. Crazy you got ticketed while in your car...I would've sped off b4 they can scan the registration sticker 😅

They be circling around like hungry sharks, lol, just waiting to pounce on their prey with their lil scanner thingamajiggy. Crazy you got ticketed while in your car...I would've sped off b4 they can scan the registration sticker 😅

I was bout to but I was like nah he aint really giving me a ticket while im sitting here, and then he scanned my **** and i was like WHAT. :lol:

shiiii i was dropping off legal documents and parked in the parking lot of the building. i was in and out in less than 10 minutes. i didnt get a ticked. my car was TOWED.
:wow: crazy fast tow truck must’ve been ready I always thought getting towed was a myth at most a ticket

shiiii i was dropping off legal documents and parked in the parking lot of the building. i was in and out in less than 10 minutes. i didnt get a ticket my car was TOWED.
You were legally parked in the building where you were conducting business- why'd they tow your car?

Back when they used to tow cars for snow emergency here without warning me and my roommates had to almost put hands on the meter maid and tow driver.

They don’t even tow anymore here though. They used to just pull up without warning after it snowed and tow your car to plow.

You were legally parked in the building where you were conducting business- why'd they tow your car?

i think the parking was only for the deli downstairs or whatever. they asked me for a receipt of purchase. the wild thing is that they didnt even wait to tow my car or to show proof of purchase from the delivery. they just took it. scum bags tryna get paid that way live the ****tiest lives, so they can EAD.

Little while back I went to my favorite 🍕 spot & parked directly outside their door which happens to be a No Standing.

Went in real quick to grab my pie...came back out & a gift in a bright orange envelope from NYC's metermaid was waiting for me on my cars windshield. A $20 pie cost me $65 that day :lol:
Same thing happened to me at a pizzeria in Hoboken NJ back in February 2020 just before COVID hit. Went in for a slice and soda. Came out to bill that could buy multiple pies :lol:

Raptor R?
7Ho.gif

i think the parking was only for the deli downstairs or whatever. they asked me for a receipt of purchase. the wild thing is that they didnt even wait to tow my car or to show proof of purchase from the delivery. they just took it. scum bags tryna get paid that way live the ****tiest lives, so they can EAD.
That's wild! Usually they wait a few minutes to see if the owner will appear around my residential complex & I assumed they do that anywhere...guess not. 💯 it's a risky & disgusting business/way to get paid.
Same thing happened to me at a pizzeria in Hoboken NJ back in February 2020 just before COVID hit. Went in for a slice and soda. Came out to bill that could buy multiple pies :lol:
Damn, they got you too, lol. Was the pizza worth it at least? :lol:. In my case I was in Kew Gardens at Dani's pizza & it was most definitely worth the ticket lmao. Never again though 😅

You guys ever watch Parking Wars Philadelphia edition? People are wild out there. Episodes were always entertaining & hilarious. Idk if it's staged or not but in real life if I were a repo dude or meter maid in that city I'd be hella careful 😅

This week's cars and coffee was a good one. This Ford GT had carbon fiber wheels and rotors.

20220710_095727.jpg

Classic Lamborghini Diablo.
20220710_100341.jpg

On a side note, the dirty cars that I had been complaining about being at the Cars and Coffee were random cars left in the lot from the night before, and not related to the event. They started towing those cars from the lot and that put an end to the dirty cars at the event.
I went to a cars and coffee for the first time since covid has started with my Audi that I bought 2 weeks ago this weekend. Unfortunately later on Sunday night someone hit me while they were doing at least 100 mph and of course kept going
D854C356-2B41-49D0-9D41-261C739147A5.jpeg
0389BA9E-D13A-4B3A-B21A-C10991103B27.jpeg
3DB20CA7-56CD-4D18-80F4-2B5A9A4FCEF3.jpeg
53F8195D-FC5B-4FE0-AAA0-3787A6F594EA.jpeg
21626A79-81E8-4FCD-9917-10F3CC62B5BD.jpeg

Last ticket I got was when I was meeting the breeder and picking up my dog at the airport. My phone lost service and we never met before/seen each other and just agreed to meet at a certain time and location so I had to park my car at arrivals and go inside. I already knew it was a wrap but I was in there for like 7 minutes and my car got towed and ticketed :lol: they have the tow trucks waiting
Had to walk like 20 minutes across the airport to pay to get it back

Last ticket I got was when I was meeting the breeder and picking up my dog at the airport. My phone lost service and we never met before/seen each other and just agreed to meet at a certain time and location so I had to park my car at arrivals and go inside. I already knew it was a wrap but I was in there for like 7 minutes and my car got towed and ticketed :lol: they have the tow trucks waiting
Had to walk like 20 minutes across the airport to pay to get it back
lmao goddamn that sucks

Back
Top Bottom