\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah, so?
giphy.gif

just checking to see where these takes are coming from.

Your talking strictly only car review type stuff youtubers? You mix in guys like Marquese Brownlee who do the same with cars and thats the guys really caking right there.

Id take either or though :pimp:

Facts and thats the dudes who are caking for real and others who do car videos. Pretty sure that new channel MB has straight from his phone will run up to like millions in less than a year. Dude gotta be making $400k MINIMUM a month or more.

Your talking strictly only car review type stuff youtubers? You mix in guys like Marquese Brownlee who do the same with cars and thats the guys really caking right there.

Id take either or though :pimp:

Well obviously, we are in the car topic. :lol: MKB is mostly a tech channel, he just started that car channel and I think its electric only. Dude is probably caking though, a wider appeal also since more people are into phones and tech than cars. Mrwhoseetheboss my fav tech guy though but both dudes are entertaining to watch and probably at the top of their niche.

Can someone recommend some car places to go to in southern ca? Dealerships ,museums and stuff like that

Not sure where your going to be, but if your near Los Angeles, the Peterson Museum is a MUST DO for any car person. If your gonna be anywhere near south of San Jose (which is more central Ca), you should stop by Canepa! Bruce's shop is just incredible. His showroom of famous race cars and sports/exotic cars for sale are too good to miss. And IF you can get to tour the actual shop floor, it's EPIC!!!

Not sure where your going to be, but if your near Los Angeles, the Peterson Museum is a MUST DO for any car person. If your gonna be anywhere near south of San Jose (which is more central Ca), you should stop by Canepa! Bruce's shop is just incredible. His showroom of famous race cars and sports/exotic cars for sale are too good to miss. And IF you can get to tour the actual shop floor, it's EPIC!!!
Looks like im stopping by the museum today lol

Thanks man

San Jose and Canepa is not Central California lol. Canepa is roughly only 20 mins from San Jose. But agreed, Canepa is a must see for any car guy.

Last edited:
San Jose and Canepa is not Central California lol. Canepa is roughly only 20 mins from San Jose. But agreed, Canepa is a must see for any car guy.

Yeah I wasn't sure, as I've never been to California I just typed in Canepa and saw they are south of Jan Jose. Looking on the map, isn't San Jose in the middle (central) of the state (albeit along the coast? Or is it considered northern California? Like I said, never been. Thanks. 👍
Screenshot_20221017-174630.png

Or go to Echo Park and see Torreto's house and the deli is also around the corner. Tuna no crust. :pimp:

San Jose and the Bay Area are considered NorCal. I know on a map San Jose is as far down as Modesto but everyone around here groups them with NorCal.

I would say Central Valley starts more in the middle towards los banos, with Modesto being a a possible Central Valley candidate.

569C81A1-8A1E-4AE7-A028-7AE8774EDE75.jpeg

To make things more confusing I’ve never heard anyone refer to Santa Cruz as central California, but rather just call them to Monterey “the coast”.

San Jose and the Bay Area are considered NorCal. I know on a map San Jose is as far down as Modesto but everyone around here groups them with NorCal.

I would say Central Valley starts more in the middle towards los banos, with Modesto being a a possible Central Valley candidate.

To make things more confusing I’ve never heard anyone refer to Santa Cruz as central California, but rather just call them to Monterey “the coast”.

Yea that sounds weird lol, but everyone from the bay just calls it what they are. Monterey is known as the Peninsula, but if you not from CA prolly just dont know overall

Yeah I wasn't sure, as I've never been to California I just typed in Canepa and saw they are south of Jan Jose. Looking on the map, isn't San Jose in the middle (central) of the state (albeit along the coast? Or is it considered northern California? Like I said, never been. Thanks. 👍

San Jose (Bay Area) is technically part of Norcal. As is areas like Sacramento obviously. Central California like others above have said, typically starts around the Los Banos area, if not slightly further. It usually takes 4.5-5 hours to drive from the Bay Area (Norcal) to LA (Socal). So if you draw the line in the middle between those two in terms of time and distance, it's right around Los Banos area.

Shows you how big California is lol.

San Jose (Bay Area) is technically part of Norcal. As is areas like Sacramento obviously. Central California like others above have said, typically starts around the Los Banos area, if not slightly further. It usually takes 4.5-5 hours to drive from the Bay Area (Norcal) to LA (Socal). So if you draw the line in the middle between those two in terms of time and distance, it's right around Los Banos area.

Shows you how big California is lol.
bruh california is huge, after the bay theres still like a solid 4 hours of driving before u get to oregon :lol:

Thanks for the geography lesson. Much appreciated. 👍

I hit the Peterson museum today, ill save the shop for later this week.

Surprisingly i didnt get throw out of the vault because i took a mile from the inch they gave me on how many photos i they said i could take :lol:

Back
Top Bottom