\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2015-Audi-RS-5-Coupe-Sport-Edition-front-three-quarter-1.jpg
I've always wanted one of these rs5s with the v8 and a stick

wonder if they are worth buying at this age tho

I get bored most of all cars after a year. That doesn’t mean the car is boring.
im curious as to what cars you've owned making a statement like this.

me personally I've owned about 7 (all used) and the only one I was done with was a 2010 Mazda 3 which was actually solid and reliable, but the low profile tires were a nightmare

If you just want one for a fun car to have and not some daily trying to be economical it would be fine imo.

Don’t be like my wife and get da sq5 then ***** when gas prices go up. :lol: that’s the price we have to pay. 🧏‍♂️

I used to daily an rx-7 though so I’m immune to gas prices and reliability complaints at this point. :lol:

If you just want one for a fun car to have and not some daily trying to be economical it would be fine imo.

Don’t be like my wife and get da sq5 then ***** when gas prices go up. :lol: that’s the price we have to pay. 🧏‍♂️

I used to daily an rx-7 though so I’m immune to gas prices and reliability complaints at this point. :lol:
WOW :lol:

13mpg and an engine life of 60k before a rebuild. :pimp:

I should have small blocked it just to piss people off, I regret selling that one for sure.

My god did you even read the link you posted? lol

This is the best version in the Z's storied history, but the Toyota GR Supra simply outmatches it. While styling may be subjective, resistance to the Supra's exterior design may be enough to drive some shoppers to the Z, however.

In every other way, the Supra wins the bout as the superior sports car. As much as the Z is better than the 370Z it replaces, it's more of a "sporty" car compared to the Supra. Perhaps a future higher-performing Nismo Z could help even the scorecards, but it's unlikely that will correct the interior missteps. To wrap it all up in a final boxing metaphor, the Z is swinging wildly hoping for a lucky knockout, while the Supra confidently lands unanswered precision strikes.

. I’ve driven many Supras, tracked them and driven the Z4. Need to drive the new Z.

Another comparison the Supra destroys the Z. Like the performance isn’t close. Mind you I still LOVE the Z and glad it’s here. But it’s more a refresh it’s not an all new car.

In Summary

Supra is lighter
Supra is faster
Supra brakes better
Supra has high skidpad numbers
Supra has better steering
Supra has better handling
Yeah the magazine racing is cool, and I respect my former colleagues, but this current version of the Z isn’t in the same class from a driving perspective vs. the Supra.

The Supra, while Japanese in its application, is stiffer, the controls feel better, and overall feels like a product not designed a decade ago, with more of a hint of German centric body integrity/solidness.

The good news for Z fans? The upcoming Z Nismo addresses a lot of the suspension control (and wider tires, IMO the current Z needs wider contact patches, and way better suspension tuning which is evident even on moderately challenging roads).

Yeah the magazine racing is cool, and I respect my former colleagues, but this current version of the Z isn’t in the same class from a driving perspective vs. the Supra.

The Supra, while Japanese in its application, is stiffer, the controls feel better, and overall feels like a product not designed a decade ago, with more of a hint of German centric body integrity/solidness.

The good news for Z fans? The upcoming Z Nismo addresses a lot of the suspension control (and wider tires, IMO the current Z needs wider contact patches, and way better suspension tuning which is evident even on moderately challenging roads).

Agreed. I’m just happy both are here tbh. Glad to see Nissan stick it through. I know the Supra isn’t all Toyota but it’s fantastic. Agreed on the Nismo.

Lucky to have chatted with Tamura san a few times over the year….

1673055021886.jpeg

💯👍

Thanks so much man 😊. About to start sending out my resume to some companies.

JazakAllah my brother. Ngl I failed my 1st attempt 🤣 2 weeks ago. It's 4 categories- Air Brake test/Vehicle Inspection/Basic Control/Road. I aced the 1st 3 & failed the road part. Didn't call out all the hazards, didn't drive fast enough on the highway & may or may not have run a red light:rofl:.

But today I was beast mode. Called out each & every hazard, went up to proper highway speed, stayed & monitored my lane & didn't run no reds, lol. Alhumdulillah feels like a burden has been lifted off my shoulders. 4 months & $1600 later I got it YEAH 💪
Very proud of you. I feel safer knowing that next time I visit NY I will have one less big truck to worry about hitting da Uber.

Back
Top Bottom