\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Man I had so many people stopping me to ask about it. Felt like the man in that car at that age lol. Was so fun to take to 7000+RPM and still not really be going that fast 😂😂😂

Ended up getting some wheels, swapped badges, exhaust, head and tail lights, coilovers, and a couple other small things. Was really fun to drive
That’s sick mann

With Tesla doing so well, still surprised the roadster seems like pie in the sky. I would love to get one, but last I checked you need a downpayment of 45K for a 145K car. I don't believe any exotic in that price range has that demand or requirement.

I'm old so indulge me for a quick sec, I remember a decent 80's flick starring Michael Keaton called Gung Ho.
The story portrayed the takeover of an American car plant by a Japanese corporation (although the title phrase is an Americanized Chinese term).

Could anything be done to fix Ford or is the hole to deep to pull them out going forward?

I remember that movie. Haven't seen it for so long. Yeah, that would NEVER happen. They would NEVER sell out. They would go down swinging before selling out. They can be fixed if they actually take quality seriously & the supply issue rights itself. The Big 3 screwed themselves back in the 80s and it's gone on since. They put out crap cars and didn't think the Asian market would be a threat, but jokes on all of them.

I remember that movie. Haven't seen it for so long. Yeah, that would NEVER happen. They would NEVER sell out. They would go down swinging before selling out. They can be fixed if they actually take quality seriously & the supply issue rights itself. The Big 3 screwed themselves back in the 80s and it's gone on since. They put out crap cars and didn't think the Asian market would be a threat, but jokes on all of them.
It always makes me take a double take when I hear you speaking out against Ford, with your screen name. I know you are more of a Ford GT fan.
put 1000 miles on the truck in the first week :lol:
i did a quick calculation and im getting like 16ish on highway, not bad tbh
How you enjoying sitting high looking down on people. You see a LOT being up high, and can do a lot up high nobody sees. Love it.

It always makes me take a double take when I hear you speaking out against Ford, with your screen name. I know you are more of a Ford GT fan.

How you enjoying sitting high looking down on people. You see a LOT being up high, and can do a lot up high nobody sees. Love it.
I have another truck which i was dailying before so im used to the position. but its so nice being higher and seeing from that angle

I'm a realist, that's why I speak my mind and will call out the negative aspect when they do something stupid. I'm not like "some" of those Tesla fanboys who don't see ANY flaws with Elon or the cars (just happiness with rainbows and unicorn farts).

Yes, I sold them for 23 years, loved my job for a long time (it got old later in it. The fun was gone) and love my Mustang (my reward for surviving my liver transplant), but they are no longer a car company. They are a truck/SUV company now. And I'm not a truck guy (even though I do have a Maverick on order. It's a car with a bed). And the stupid stuff I saw from a dealer employee perspective, made me shake my head. So yeah, I'm sure it throws people for a loop hearing me be negative on occasion, lol.

4qlviQF-bd7AkmaqCyXYLqQ-crygVU4SBRvXhg336AGl_QYdbFvrjoEGcdLc09BS_SZqdsbUh01red24g4EKuiqRhKVjieqL8GH8bf7d0yRIL2pk-u5zGaUOVLj7Z1usVS6uV8AhgTovsSYil6eq=s0-d-e1-ft

Porsche and Ferrari are missing.. If i recall Porsche was something like 20k per car.. this is from 2017

They are on a tear and 2023 will be another good year for them

Porsche and Ferrari are missing.. If i recall Porsche was something like 20k per car.. this is from 2017

Yea I wonder what went into selecting those manufacturers for the graphic. Weird that BMW and Mercedes arent included. Graphic def seems to have some bias on what they’re showing lol

I think the point still stands though. Tesla’s profits are that high and they have what will become the best selling car in the world this year (Model Y). Porsche has comparably tiny volumes and Ferrari even moreso.

Porsche sold about 310k vehicles in 2022. Just the Model Y sold over twice that amount (about 760k)

Glad to see Porsche made a comeback after the 911 / Cayman front-end debacle.

Lots of 911 owners were HOT! :lol:

Porsche isn't included, probably because they don't have lower prices cars (or lower pric d EVs) like the others do.

Last edited:
Porsche sells the Taycan…

They do, but it isn't anywhere near the base prices of the other cars shown. Mach E is like 60K for a GT (MSRP). The Taycan (base model) starts at $87k with ZERO options (and there are ZERO no-option Taycans on Porsche lots. They all have loads of options). 👍

Well damn lol

Funny I saw an article about counties all over the country giving out free wheel locks for Hyundais, didn't know that's what it was about.

BARELY FITS IN THE GARAGE. THIS IS WITHOUT THE ROOF RACK OR ROOF TOP TENT WHICH IS 6” TALL. THE BRAPTOR IS GOING TO BE VERY TIGHT AS IT SITS 3” HIGHER. A BIT DISAPPOINTED.

8D0EA3E4-D2F8-44EB-807F-BE4D76EE67AA.jpeg

5CAB01B1-E114-4E4C-919A-E5EC050CC779.jpeg

475BB4D0-2433-49A2-B2EB-50BD0423CD8E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom