\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

^ Only thing I can think of, is look into those inflatable Car Capsules! My buddy kept one of his cars in it during the winter in SE Pennsylvania and it kept it dry, sealed from the elements. So worth it for those who don't have a garage. Not sure how tall they make them, but I can tell you, the Braptor won't fit in the garage, if the regular Bronco is that tight, I wouldn't even attempt to back it in.

went out to Pismo yesterday to do some "truck things" :lol:
buddy in the trx was RIPPINNNN
Screenshot 2023-02-10 at 11.34.19 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-02-10 at 11.34.39 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-02-10 at 11.35.37 AM.png

BARELY FITS IN THE GARAGE. THIS IS WITHOUT THE ROOF RACK OR ROOF TOP TENT WHICH IS 6” TALL. THE BRAPTOR IS GOING TO BE VERY TIGHT AS IT SITS 3” HIGHER. A BIT DISAPPOINTED.
Damn bruv, you're taking it better than I would.
Carpot addition.
Gotta cover it, right?

My area - the 757, and couldn't agree more!

The old days are gone.

times changes humans adapt

also feel like he kinda bitter cuz his youtube not popping like it once was

i also think corporate greed has learned to take advantage of some car culture which can maybe make it boring? idk

By car culture standards he's aged out now since his content isn't centered around "Takeovers" I'm also in the (252,757,804) area.

I don't go to meets anymore, not any with young people around anyways. If the average age isn't at least 30 I'm not showing up. I need to be around people that got s*** to lose, and a developed frontal lobe in their brain.

My area - the 757, and couldn't agree more!

The old days are gone.

Car shows where you just want to sit back relax & enjoy the show have become less & less frequent. It's always the types of meets now where dudes ripping donuts with their boys hanging out the passenger seats 🤦- wild corny to me.

Meets in big major cities are always a **** show & a half but car meets & shows out in the country side are always 👌. I was in the Adirondacks mountain range area in Upstate NY late last Oct & we just happened upon a car show. Man, everybody was mature, well behaved & relaxed trying to have a good time on a cool autumn evening. No fighting, no measuring dicks, no trying to 1 up the next person....just great people & 🔥 rides as far as the eyes could see.

By car culture standards he's aged out now since his content isn't centered around "Takeovers" I'm also in the (252,757,804) area.

I don't go to meets anymore, not any with young people around anyways. If the average age isn't at least 30 I'm not showing up. I need to be around people that got s*** to lose, and a developed frontal lobe in their brain.
"I need to be around people that got **** to lose" this right here is so true 💯. Reckless folks dgaf about anything/anyone but being around the company of people who care for their stuff & have a lot to lose is 100% safer.

Any GLS or GLE owners in here?

My GM recently copped the MAYBACH GLS.
It was decent.
So, I traded for a 2022 GLE yesterday and took it for a drive.
VEry impressive.

Last edited:

It was decent.
VEry impressive.
I had a GLS450 on order and cancelled when a new Raptor fell into my lap. We’re still considering it to replace the wife’s SQ7. We love the extra interior space and would opt for the captains chairs. AMG night package is a must. Non AMG body is Zzzzz.

It was decent.
VEry impressive.

It’s super nice but wild a Maybach is made in Alabama alongside the GLS.

G wagon rules…

Back
Top Bottom