\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lexus has a yoke in their new EV.

1678730052179.png

First thing I did with my Jeep is go off road.

Side by sides are gonna price themselves out of the market so people are going to actually take stuff off road.

Since nobody buys 2 door keeps except enthusiast they should just make a bare bones rubicon type with lockers and all the off road stuff but none of the comfort and sell for 35k.

First thing I did with my Jeep is go off road.

Side by sides are gonna price themselves out of the market so people are going to actually take stuff off road.

Since nobody buys 2 door keeps except enthusiast they should just make a bare bones rubicon type with lockers and all the off road stuff but none of the comfort and sell for 35k.
Jeeps are 70k for no damn reason.

They are out of control. ****ing box on wheels.

A key difference is the steering is variable and you won’t need to do a full lock which you do in a Tesla. Kinda dangerous to turn a yoke upside down

Yeah I read about this, I think the Yoke will be interesting, I did have the Tesla yoke and it was awkward for the first week and then damn fun after.

I was going to get my mom the Lexus Bz but the yoke complicated things, I didn’t wanna teach her how to use it so I got her an NX450h+. She loves that car, but doesn’t really ever drive, so the gas engine still has the same tank from like October 2022. I gotta read up on what to do about that.

The Tesla yoke actually makes sense in a weird way when accelerating in a straight line. When you have that ridiculous torque it honestly feels like you’re taking off in a jet. But I can live without it.

Yeah I read about this, I think the Yoke will be interesting, I did have the Tesla yoke and it was awkward for the first week and then damn fun after.

I was going to get my mom the Lexus Bz but the yoke complicated things, I didn’t wanna teach her how to use it so I got her an NX450h+. She loves that car, but doesn’t really ever drive, so the gas engine still has the same tank from like October 2022. I gotta read up on what to do about that.

The Tesla yoke actually makes sense in a weird way when accelerating in a straight line. When you have that ridiculous torque it honestly feels like you’re taking off in a jet. But I can live without it.

I’m sure Tesla will add a software update for it. It certainly has a coolness factor. Lexus yoke isn’t available for a few months.

NX 450h+ is a great vehicle.

My mom got a whole custom steering wheel before she even got her X because she thought she would hate the yoke. Steering wheel came about a month after she got the car (~3 month lead time) but by that time she was used to the yoke. Didn’t think the swap would be worth losing the heated steering wheel.

So now they got like a $3k custom steering wheel collecting dust. And you can now retrofit a normal full wheel or buy an S/X with the full wheel

Just love how we continue to see other manufacturers copy things from Tesla. Especially with the reaction some sections of the public gave the yoke when it was revealed

Back
Top Bottom