\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Out of my few friends that own 2019+ G63's the one that paid the most was 30k over MSRP and it was still 220k. This is for a traditional Magno Black/Red build. They're off road capable as well, not as delicate as you may think they are. I'd never off road one, though. It's just the ultimate all around car, quick enough, roomy enough and comfortable enough with just the right amount of flash for a night out.

I think we all know there's a reason why theyre so sought after, and likely the only mass-produced car that still carries a heavy ADM.

Also, resale value.
exactly, idk what upper middle class person is buying a 200k+ car :lol:

Sorry but what’s amazing about a box on wheels that has looked the same since the early 90s? I know it’s the dream car for every soccer mom in upper middle class neighborhoods around the world but what’s so great about it? I never got the appeal.

Wait so you don’t get the G Wagon or a LX 600? But get buying a 76k truck based on a F-150?

Wild times lol…

The G wagon is a status symbol, rare and a capable 4x4 with one of the best interiors today. You can customize it like crazy. Brabus has 800/900 kits for it. You can sell a 4 year old G wagon for what you paid new for it. Maybe even more.

The G63 is in more demand than the 550. Both physics defying performance monsters for a 4x4.

FYI, a G wagon or LX person would never buy a crossover X7. Like you they don’t get the appeal.

Make mine a Brabus G900

1686898459360.jpeg

Wait so you don’t get the G Wagon or a LX 600? But get buying a 76k truck based on a F-150?

Wild times lol…

The G wagon is a status symbol, rare and a capable 4x4 with one of the best interiors today. You can customize it like crazy. Brabus has 800/900 kits for it. You can sell a 4 year old G wagon for what you paid new for it. Maybe even more.

The G63 is in more demand than the 550. Both physics defying performance monsters for a 4x4.

FYI, a G wagon or LX person would never buy a crossover X7. Like you they don’t get the appeal.

Make mine a Brabus G900

1686898459360.jpeg
The 550 demand is huge as well, 25K+ over sticker esp depending on the color (China Blue, Arabian Grey are more like 30-40 over). After driving both, I think the 550 with AMG package makes more sense for everday driving esp with the gas mileage. Can always customize grills etc as well.

Finally picking one up this weekend hopefully, timeless car IMO and the post 2019 update finally makes it a smooth ride worth buying.

Wild times lol…

Make mine a Brabus G900

Yes ...The only direct competitor to the Raptor is the TRX which is the same price. Tell me what else would have the same utility and agility as a Raptor for cheaper?

It better have the best interior for $220k. It should have the best of everything period for $220k. That's a given.

In this era there are A LOT of physics defying performance monsters. SUVs that would smoke what we thought to be performance cars just 10 years ago.
470hp Wrangler ...707 hp Ram TRX with a 1000hp package available through Hennessy ..523hp X7 M60i ...603hp GLS63 AMG ..617hp X5M ...all performance monsters in their own right.

Who are you to say they arent cross shopping? Especially the Lexus with BMW/Mercedes

The 550 demand is huge as well, 25K+ over sticker esp depending on the color (China Blue, Arabian Grey are more like 30-40 over). After driving both, I think the 550 with AMG package makes more sense for everday driving esp with the gas mileage. Can always customize grills etc as well.

Finally picking one up this weekend hopefully, timeless car IMO and the post 2019 update finally makes it a smooth ride worth buying.
Did you just say gas mileage after talking about buying a $220k truck?

Nice. 550 is dope.

Welp, officially took the plunge and copped some new forged wheels for my 911. First time getting any aftermarket wheels for my cars.

Didn’t want to do the typical silver/black setup, especially since my Tacoma has the black TRDs Sema wheels right now.

IMG_4057.jpeg

Last edited:
Welp, officially took the plunge and copped some new forged wheels for my 911. First time getting any aftermarket wheels for my cars.

Didn’t want to do the typical silver/black setup, especially since my Tacoma has the black TRDs Semantic wheels right now.

IMG_4057.jpeg
Perfect Color.
Not sure you could have picked a better set up.
R

Didn’t want to do the typical silver/black setup, especially since my Tacoma has the black TRDs Semantic wheels right now.

IMG_4057.jpeg
Color combo looks great. Did you go with stock offsets? Looks like you could have gone more aggressive to get a more flushed fit. Now time for suspension 👍

IMG_4057.jpeg
sheessshhhhhhh i loveeeee this color combo, gr8 job m8

JUST PICKED UP MY BRAPTOR. IT’S SUCH A BEAST! LOVING IT. THE RIDE IS SUPER SMOOTH AND THE EXTRA HORSEPOWER IS APPRECIATED. SO FAR I’VE BEEN TRYING TO DRIVE OVER EVERYTHING I CAN FIND. :lol: . DEALER HELD TO THEIR WORD AND DIDNT CHARGE A PENNY OVER THE 77K MSRP.

CANT WAIT TO TAKE IT TO THE DESERT LATER THIS YEAR.

IMG_0331.jpeg
IMG_0334.jpeg
IMG_0332.jpeg
IMG_0333.jpeg
IMG_0342.jpeg

JUST PICKED UP MY BRAPTOR. IT’S SUCH A BEAST! LOVING IT. THE RIDE IS SUPER SMOOTH AND THE EXTRA HORSEPOWER IS APPRECIATED. SO FAR I’VE BEEN TRYING TO DRIVE OVER EVERYTHING I CAN FIND. :lol: . DEALER HELD TO THEIR WORD AND DIDNT CHARGE A PENNY OVER THE 77K MSRP.

IMG_0331.jpeg
IMG_0334.jpeg
IMG_0332.jpeg
IMG_0333.jpeg
IMG_0342.jpeg

Beautiful truck buddy! Glad you got the graphics on it. Adds some style to it. You getting the front PPF'd ASAP?

Looks good Man.
Real talk, the Dog looks way happier than you...he knows what's up I guess

Back
Top Bottom