\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Solid front axle doesn’t work for some people, they scare people who aren’t used to it on the highway.

I put down a deposit on that Cybertruck right when it became available…if it actually materializes to be a great truck, I’d love to own that ugly duckling, haha. It’ll be very interesting to see what each version will cost when they finally give us the final specs.

Only thing that is somewhat troubling is the fit and finish of each Tesla. Sometimes they are great, other times it’s like a child put them together. Not sure how prevalent it is?
Build issues arent nearly as prevalent with the new factories

I have an order in for cybertruck, i think it will be amazing but im not sure I want to get rid of my Y. Cant keep both

Kind of wanna revamp my targa now that i've had it for exactly 3 years. Was considering wrapping it, but I have to strip down the ceramic coating, pain in the *** but the prices have gone down a ton since I had the whole process done.

The only problem is red interior restricts me to basically core colors. I have always liked the wheels that come standard on the GTS, but wouldn't mind upgrading now, problem is I have a fresh set of 4S on it and I would probably want to go 21's.

I'm thinking maybe just wrap it some shade of green or blue and call it a day.

Pic when I first got it:

IMG_0274.JPG

G wagens are amazing, its undeniable. My neighbor traded his G63 for an Urus and I keep telling him he downgraded.

But whatever, not gonna sit here and hate on **** I can't afford.
Sorry but what’s amazing about a box on wheels that has looked the same since the early 90s? I know it’s the dream car for every soccer mom in upper middle class neighborhoods around the world but what’s so great about it? I never got the appeal.

Sorry but what’s amazing about a box on wheels that has looked the same since the early 90s? I know it’s the dream car for every soccer mom in upper middle class neighborhoods around the world but what’s so great about it? I never got the appeal.

You just described a Jeep also. Just substitute rich soccer moms for sorority girls.

You just described a Jeep also. Just substitute rich soccer moms for sorority girls.
You said the G Wagon is “amazing”. I never described a Wrangler that way but part of the appeal is the ability to customize it like it’s a full sized Lego. The other is off-road capabilities.

So what’s “amazing” about a G-Wagon? I’m going to need $250k worth of an amazing description.

You said the G Wagon is “amazing”. I never described a Wrangler that way but part of the appeal is the ability to customize it like it’s a full sized Lego. The other is off-road capabilities.

So what’s “amazing” about a G-Wagon? I’m going to need $250k worth of an amazing description.

Out of my few friends that own 2019+ G63's the one that paid the most was 30k over MSRP and it was still 220k. This is for a traditional Magno Black/Red build. They're off road capable as well, not as delicate as you may think they are. I'd never off road one, though. It's just the ultimate all around car, quick enough, roomy enough and comfortable enough with just the right amount of flash for a night out.

I think we all know there's a reason why theyre so sought after, and likely the only mass-produced car that still carries a heavy ADM.

Also, resale value.

Out of my few friends that own 2019+ G63's the one that paid the most was 30k over MSRP and it was still 220k. This is for a traditional Magno Black/Red build. They're off road capable as well, not as delicate as you may think they are. I'd never off road one, though. It's just the ultimate all around car, quick enough, roomy enough and comfortable enough with just the right amount of flash for a night out.

I think we all know there's a reason why theyre so sought after, and likely the only mass-produced car that still carries a heavy ADM.

Also, resale value.
I don’t think they’re delicate at all but I also know 99.9% of people buying a new G Wagon are not doing any sort of off-roading. There are so many better options it’s not something I’d consider.

I’m not sure if you paid attention to the market the past two years but even some Kia’s had an ADM so I’m not impressed. They’re not worth it but if you’re want that thinks is worth it then the dealer is there to take your money.

I don’t think they’re delicate at all but I also know 99.9% of people buying a new G Wagon are not doing any sort of off-roading. There are so many better options it’s not something I’d consider.

I’m not sure if you paid attention to the market the past two years but even some Kia’s had an ADM so I’m not impressed. They’re not worth it but if you’re want that thinks is worth it then the dealer is there to take your money.

I pay attention to the market at all times.

G63 still 25k over minimum. In markets like mine, they can be much higher.

C8's are MSRP all day, sans z06.

Things have changed but G63 with ADM has remained a constant.

JEEPS ARE TRASH. OVERPRICED. NOTHING APPEALING ABOUT THEM…. PLUS MY LADY WANTED IT SO I ORDERED HER ONE.

ALL IMO OF COURSE.
Bronco may drive better on road but it going to take some time for them to sort out all the bugs. You don’t think the Bronco is overpriced?

I pay attention to the market at all times.

G63 still 25k over minimum. In markets like mine, they can be much higher.

C8's are MSRP all day, sans z06.

Things have changed but G63 with ADM has remained a constant.
There was a $25k ADM on my truck but I paid MSRP. Sometime the rich have more money than sense so an ADM isn’t impressive. Says sucker to me but again just my opinion.

There was a $25k ADM on my truck but I paid MSRP. Sometime the rich have more money than sense so an ADM isn’t impressive. Says sucker to me but again just my opinion.

I am glad you are a smart buyer, but having an ADM on a vehicle is an indicator of market value. I'm the same way, and I'm sure if you sold your truck today, you wouldn't be giving anybody a discount on it below true market value.

Right?

Blessing and a curse, but if you buy smart and sell smart then you'll be happy (that's probably one of the stronger forces that come into play for me, now that i'm buying cars in the 6 figures).

That's a huge reason why G wagens are so appealing, and also the reason why I sold my Tesla on a whim.

I am glad you are a smart buyer, but having an ADM on a vehicle is an indicator of market value. I'm the same way, and I'm sure if you sold your truck today, you wouldn't be giving anybody a discount on it below true market value.

Right?

Blessing and a curse, but if you buy smart and sell smart then you'll be happy (that's probably one of the stronger forces that come into play for me, now that i'm buying cars in the 6 figures).

That's a huge reason why G wagens are so appealing, and also the reason why I sold my Tesla on a whim.
The buyer dictates market value but the more suckers that pay up the lower the chance of buying one at MSRP or discount. Stupid rich people.

I bought my X7 and sold it two years later for the same price I bought it. That was because BMW had removed many of the desirable options at the time so there was a reason it maintained value.

The huge reason is status.

Both Jeeps and bronco interior sucks. :lol:

It’s not that bad but it’s not like it’s nice.

They are basically the same but different. Competition is good.

You can’t own a bronco and with a straight face tells me it kills a Jeep because it doesn’t or vice versa.

The buyer dictates market value but the more suckers that pay up the lower the chance of buying one at MSRP or discount. Stupid rich people.

I bought my X7 and sold it two years later for the same price I bought it. That was because BMW had removed many of the desirable options at the time so there was a reason it maintained value.

The huge reason is status.

You probably laugh at watch guys too, am I right?

Bronco may drive better on road but it going to take some time for them to sort out all the bugs. You don’t think the Bronco is overpriced?
All of these cars are over priced man.

You drive a Raptor, they start at 76k, F no!!!!

But yeah ... these vehicles and companies are out of hand.

IM LOCKED IN TO MSRP PRICING. DO I THINK IT COULD BE A LITTLE CHEAPER?? OF COURSE. BUT VEHICLE PRICES ARE WHAT THEY ARE THESE DAYS🤷🏾‍♂️. THAT HAGGLING IS OVER WITH.

Back
Top Bottom