\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Welp the Nismo A34s didn’t fit. Seems i had inaccurate info about the hub bore. Nissan factory cente hub is 66.1mm Kia is 67.1mm. Womp. Didn’t feel like getting them machined so I’m trying to sell them off.

In the meanwhile i said YOLO and grabbed me these. I was heavily considering some 3 piece joints but that $2600 price tag spelled D I V O R C E so after much mulling over went with these, for that white on white look. They’ll be here Friday but i won’t have them on for a couple of weeks or so.

IMG_3003.jpeg

first this is awesome that u love this car so much
second im not from ny but this some ny **** if i ever seen it :lol:
Yeah it's our dads daily so he doesn't want to give it up. One of the cylinders got cooked + the '02 Maxima's are notorious for burning oil & that added to it's demise, lol.

That's just us crazy NY'ers doing what NY'ers do best- being crazy, lol. No matter what we always figure it out here one way or another :lol:.
NYC baby. We're built different :smokin

zmaqbool zmaqbool hope it wasn't during the heat wave
Gotta :emoji_heart:NYC baby! Most definitely we built different 💯:emoji_muscle:👊 .

Yeah, thank God this was all done yesterday before noon when it was cool & breezy. That heat wave was something serious bro. Don't get me wrong I love the summer & heat but it def gets tiring after a few days in a row. The cooler temps & lower humidity were def appreciated yesterday & today.

From what I read, dude barely got a scratch on him. Walked out of the car. Amazing as it shows how strong and safe their cars are.
i dont know about that, im sure if the trailer was a bit lower or the car a bit higher decapatation might be in the mix

but for what the picture shows that car is made pretty well, the worst accidents ive seen with mid engine cars is when it rips in half its ddevestating

Last edited:
Theres a trim with rounded headlights as well as opposed to those rectangular ones (or maybe its a PS who knows). Kinda like it better though, looks FJ Cruiser-esque as opposed to Lego Rolls Royce.

Edit:

Screen Shot 2023-08-01 at 9.14.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-01 at 9.14.48 PM.png

out of the LC/4Runner/FJ…

FJ is the sweet spot. slept on vehicle for sure!

ive always wanted a gx tho…cant wait to see the new GX, LC, and 4Runner🔥

For 50K, all the people that overpaid for old 4runners gotta be feeling stupid

This is basically the land cruiser prado. The LX is the actual land cruiser.

I don't think and I doubt they feel stupid. All the Toyota trucks and SUVs moving forward will be hybrid equipped. Toyota NA engines have been proven to be tried and true. The hybrid system in a SUV for long term life is still fairly unproven although Toyota is the best company to prove they can maximize a hybrid system. Time will tell.

I think the direct opposite is going to happen. Most of the 4runners in good condition are going to shoot up in value eventually. The last few Toyota 4runner engines have been bullet proof; 1GR-FE, 2UZ-FE. Most of the people on Toyota forums have said they will opt to keep their current vehicles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom