\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Loving the new ST that i’ll never have lol…

IMG_1394.jpeg

I mean it looks just like a wingless GT3 (Touring). :lol:

992 GT3 overall looks great, still not a fan of the hood nostrils though. I thought its eventually grow on me but nah.

Loving the new ST that i’ll never have lol…

IMG_1394.jpeg
this would look way better with the new blue color they have paired with the blue magnesium wheels

this dude that rolled with us to cars and coffee has a gt3rs with the blue magnesium wheels and they are killer
i kinda like the ST simple because the big wing is kinda too much attention

Not badge engineering. That would mean just changing badges and not much else. This is platform sharing.
If the A,B,C, D pillar look the same/identical I categorize it as badge engineering like Ford and GM were doing in the 90s and 2000s with their SUVs

If the A,B,C, D pillar look the same/identical I categorize it as badge engineering like Ford and GM were doing in the 90s and 2000s with their SUVs

Yeah not what the experts consider badge engineering. The vehicles are differnt. The engines are totally different. The GX has way more features. The interiors are totally different.

Yeah not what the experts consider badge engineering. The vehicles are differnt. The engines are totally different. The GX has way more features. The interiors are totally different.

They are practically the same. Just some added sound deadening and luxury features

Bumpers are interchangeable

Screenshot_20230803-155710_Chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230803-155729_Chrome~2.jpg

Yeah, huge reason I got an R8 was because I knew that this was imminent. With the next gen Huracan replacement being V8 Hybrid, get a V10 while you can.

V10s will be the ultimate collectable cars. V12s will always be around as that price bracket, people who can pay for them will always put that money up for one. But with the V10s they got so low, it allowed many to jump into one several years ago. I know my wife won't get rid of her LP Gallardo because THAT SOUND!! 👏👏

Edit: For those who want an awesome V10 powered car, that is low in price, look into the E63 M6 manual! My buddy got one to fill the void until his Emira arrives around Feb/Mar of 2024 so he jumped on BaT, and snagged a beautiful example of one with a little over 66k miles. Super clean example and didn't need anything other than a good polishing. All he added were a set of Eisenmann Exhaust. Now it sounds like an F1 car when he gets on it. These cars are slept on value wise and can be bought in the $30k range if you look. 👍

Here's a short video of the bunch of us leaving our Cars & Coffee and heading out for a drive to lunch. Crank up the volume.

That was a fun roll out, lol.

Last edited:
V10s will be the ultimate collectable cars. V12s will always be around as that price bracket, people who can pay for them will always put that money up for one. But with the V10s they got so low, it allowed many to jump into one several years ago. I know my wife won't get rid of her LP Gallardo because THAT SOUND!! 👏👏

Edit: For those who want an awesome V10 powered car, that is low in price, look into the E63 M6 manual! My buddy got one to fill the void until his Emira arrives around Feb/Mar of 2024 so he jumped on BaT, and snagged a beautiful example of one with a little over 66k miles. Super clean example and didn't need anything other than a good polishing. All he added were a set of Eisenmann Exhaust. Now it sounds like an F1 car when he gets on it. These cars are slept on value wise and can be bought in the $30k range if you look. 👍

Here's a short video of the bunch of us leaving our Cars & Coffee and heading out for a drive to lunch. Crank up the volume.

That was a fun roll out, lol.

We won’t know what we had till it’s gone. An EV maybe faster but a soulless appliance. Laptops on wheels. . To think BMW also put a V-10 in a sedan!

Back
Top Bottom