\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Certified fools wildin thread material, lol. The hell was he thinking?

Saw that. The people in the California died. But I hate to say it, but I have ZERO sympathy for people who cross over a solid line to pass people and get hurt. You can't pass LEGALLY for a reason. Why do some feel that the solid lines don't apply to them is beyond me. 🤷🤦🏻‍♂️
wowww thats unfortunate
ive driven alot of 2 lane highway this year and they really think out the passing zones and the areas marked not to pass really are super super dangerous smh

Wife is in market for new SUV. Wants to upgrade from X5 to something bugger. She went to test drive G Wagon and hated it. I gotta say, I am a little sad. Interior too small and tech too old.

Wife is in market for new SUV. Wants to upgrade from X5 to something bugger. She went to test drive G Wagon and hated it. I gotta say, I am a little sad. Interior too small and tech too old.

Does she want a SUV line a G wagon which is truck based or a CUV like a GLS which is unibody? Usually makes all the difference. Truck based rides much rougher but is just cooler and more capable. Only a handful like it, LX, Range Rover, Jeep etc… Im sure you know this just repeating things..

X7 is obvious choice from a X5. I’ll be biased and say check out the new Lexus TX hitting stores now. I have a LX 600 and love it. But it’s not for most people.

I really like the GLS….

NOVITEC now with carbon aero for the MC20

296-310.jpeg
296-157.jpeg
296-289.jpeg
296-303.jpeg
296-305.jpeg
296-295.jpeg

Does she want a SUV line a G wagon which is truck based or a CUV like a GLS which is unibody? Usually makes all the difference. Truck based rides much rougher but is just cooler and more capable. Only a handful like it, LX, Range Rover, Jeep etc… Im sure you know this just repeating things..

X7 is obvious choice from a X5. I’ll be biased and say check out the new Lexus TX hitting stores now. I have a LX 600 and love it. But it’s not for most people.

I really like the GLS….
Looking like it’s going to be a Range Rover LWB. Got on the list about five weeks ago, need to firm up on allocation. GLS/X7 feel too much like minivans. Gotta go truck based.

I really like the GLS….
I'm about to put you on ignore so I don't have to see "Lexus" in every one of your posts.

I've owned multiple Range Rovers.

Never a single issue with any of them.

None of my friends have had issues with theirs either.

Did we all get lucky? Unlikely.
Not at all.
You and your friends set the standards no matter that LR and Jaguar have consistently been at the bottom of the reliability scale for 2-3 decades.
Make sure you share you and your friends experiences from now on because most likely ours will be exactly the same.

yeah, because niketalk is so concerned with being practical these days.

Drive what you want.
Spoken for truth. If you only buy Travis Scott and Off White sneaks you most likely drive a RR or GWagon. It's the wanna be seen and wanna impress everyone around me mentality. There's a seat for everyone and with that seat comes an opinion.

Of course that's IMO

Back
Top Bottom