\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I want a camry trd. Mainly cuz of the 6 cylinders and look.

But it doesnt have rear AC. Or a sunroof. It doesnt have a folding rear cupholder either.

I live in the mountains now but ill move bsck to the city in the sumner.

Im debating on getting the SE. It has all the features but only 4 cylinders :-(

My brother is disabled and needs that rear cupholder. Cant imagine being back their without rear ac.

I currently have no car payment. Drive a 6 cylinder 2012 maxima with no ac thats slowly falling apart.

Loans are kicking back up. When i move the rent will be about double what it is now. I basically live in the hood

They make a V-6 XSE with all the features.

Thinking of trading in my 992 for an r8. Not sure what l want.

R8 is somewhat daily driveable. It can definitely be done, but the frunk is way smaller than the 911 and there’s no backseat.

I let my friend borrow my R8 and he’s also looking for one now also, he has a 992 C2S.

But if DD is a must you might want to make sure that it’s 100% fitting. Especially if you gonna straight pipe/lower it or are on the taller side.

You’ll 100% end up getting an exhaust because the V10 is just begging for it. And even though I have Valves it starts full open and the cold start is absolutely brutal, my neighbors hate it.

Screen Shot 2023-10-08 at 11.21.33 PM.png

bought her last week

Her Name is Wednesday lol

Going from a 2009 jetta to this is really night and day. Still not used to 'push to start'

Petit Le Mans Prep….. I’m buds with Fujitsubo who made me a custom rear section. They then sent me some one off exhaust cutouts. It’s chrome like OEM but the 2 slants are a beautiful brushed stainless steel.
IMG_1348.jpeg
IMG_1369.jpeg
IMG_1376.jpeg
IMG_1387.jpeg
IMG_1413.jpeg
IMG_1424.jpeg
damn…fujitsubo is nice!
you got some nice friends!

Petit Le Mans Prep….. I’m buds with Fujitsubo who made me a custom rear section. They then sent me some one off exhaust cutouts. It’s chrome like OEM but the 2 slants are a beautiful brushed stainless steel.
IMG_1348.jpeg
IMG_1369.jpeg
IMG_1376.jpeg
IMG_1387.jpeg
IMG_1413.jpeg
IMG_1424.jpeg

🔥🔥🔥

I was tryna get a Fujitsubo for my Landcruiser, but I can't get anyone to answer my questions, might just throw in the towel and get something else but theyre so sick

miss my dude zmaqbool zmaqbool was randomly thinking of u and ur chally today mane
i know ur gunna be sad when ny winter comes around and that thang gunna be locked up till spring :lol: :frown:
Miss you too brother ❤️. It's funny you mentioned it because I had it out yesterday & was doing some spirited driving & pulls until my gaslight turned on :lol: . Figured I'd get an oil change done before it gets too too cold for the drag radials to be outside its like in the 50's here in the morning now.

Yeah man, dreaded winter is right around the corner |l. Usually even Oct is warm here but this year Fall arrived on time in the East Coast. My poor baby won't see the light of day from next month to April, lol. Need to give it a good wash before hibernation begins. Ya'll are so damn blessed with year-round beautiful weather. I envy you guys starting this time of year, lol.

Do reckless drivers make you guys like driving less? I'm just over just how people drive. I don't like racing outside of the track but clowns stay tailgating me or honking trying to race and it makes me sick. Not trying to injury myself, others or damage my car because a clown wants to act stupid.

Back
Top Bottom