\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

a warm October in the city. coilovers installed for a firmer ride and dropped about 1.5"
PXL_20231012_190538800.MP~2.jpg
Great shot. Was just there about two weeks ago.

I couldn't find a photo but some folks put V8 emblems on the car, purple rims, go crazy with cosmetic mods. Not JDM style, which I like a lot, saving up for the limited black and red pebble beach from 2005, put a front lip.

My buddy just got this
1000000324.jpg

1000000328.jpg

We're going to do a YouTube comparison, $6k vs $200k 🤣
1000000335.jpg

Do you know how much he paid? Considering selling mine.

love it.

what are your wheel/tire specs? were you able to get a good deal on the volks?

Hey thanks man.

They are stock sized tires but wildpeaks instead of the trash oem nitto in 265/70/17 wheels are 17x8.5 -10

I got them from showstoppers off road, paid $3100 shipped, got them with 21% off for their anniversary sale so I saved like $850.

Too much Toyota talk. Time to Ford it up a little.
IMG_7350.jpeg
FWIW my next truck after my Taco is either a 3rd Gen Taco or a Raptor.

My issue is I’d probably want a first gen raptor and they ain’t easy to find in what condition I’d need

FWIW my next truck after my Taco is either a 3rd Gen Taco or a Raptor.

My issue is I’d probably want a first gen raptor and they ain’t easy to find in what condition I’d need
I kinda dislike the first gen raptors for some reasons
i dislike the ford 6.2 in general tbh, i think thats why :lol:

Might as well put some low pro tires on there man and increase your mpg…. No pavement warrants that much tire
I'm running a light weight wheel/tire combo. Even though they're 37s they're about 10 lbs lighter than the stock 35s per corner. MPG still isn't great but who buys a Raptor for mpg's?

Back
Top Bottom