\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

MOUNTED MY ROOF TOP TENT AND OFF ROAD GEAR IN PREP FOR MY FIRST OVERLANDING AND CAMPING TRIP THIS WEEKEND. JUST NEED TO COAT THE TRUCK’S UNDERBODY LATER TODAY AND SHOULD BE ALL SET.

IMG_0688.jpeg
IMG_0687.jpeg

IMG_0689.jpeg
That lawn :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:what type of grass do you have?

Last edited:
The same ppl that buy raptors only to be pavement princesses
I'm ok with that. I bought it for the space, utility and comfort. Not it's Baja prowess. My kids have the space to grow and the bed has come in handy many times. Previously I would have needed to get the things I've picked up delivered or rent something for a few hours.

Personally if you're buying a $85k truck to beat the F out of it doing Baja runs you have more money then sense.

Last edited:
I am on my second Mustang and have yet to do a burnout or donut. I did a semi-donut once. I was on top of a parking garage, it was mostly empty and there was a lot of dust up there for some reason. I just tapped the throttle one time to turn the car around. I wouldn't pull a stunt like that on the street until I was comfortable doing it balls out in a controlled environment.

I am on my second Mustang and have yet to do a burnout or donut. I did a semi-donut once. I was on top of a parking garage, it was mostly empty and there was a lot of dust up there for some reason. I just tapped the throttle one time to turn the car around. I wouldn't pull a stunt like that on the street until I was comfortable doing it balls out in a controlled environment.
i just did a lil powerslide on my way to pickup pizza last night :lol:
live it up papiii

I'm ok with that. I bought it for the space, utility and comfort. Not it's Baja prowess. My kids have the space to grow and the bed has come in handy many times. Previously I would have needed to get the things I've picked up delivered or rent something for a few hours.

Personally if you're buying a $85k truck to beat the F out of it doing Baja runs you have more money then sense.
I see both sides.

On one hand most would say you severely overpaid for your needs on an over packaged truck you’re under utilizing.. you could’ve gotten a Tundra or another full size pickup and called it a day. but we all know it’s your money, you can do what you want.

But also there’s a middle ground between pavement princess and Baja beating your daily. I daily my Tacoma and also hit some trails here and there. Raptors aren’t ideal for trails but I’m sure there’s dirt out there you can tear up and have fun in without destroying your investment. :pimp:

Just my 2c as someone who hates seeing squeaky clean Raptors, trimmed up Wranglers, and TRD Pro’s.

I've been searching for an SUV, and I initially believed I had narrowed down my choices. However, after seeing the available options here, I'm quite perplexed.

While I'm not particularly interested in 4Runners or Broncos, I can't deny the appeal of putting a camper on top and taking them off-road during the fall season.

Smooth!

I see both sides.

On one hand most would say you severely overpaid for your needs on an over packaged truck you’re under utilizing.. you could’ve gotten a Tundra or another full size pickup and called it a day. but we all know it’s your money, you can do what you want.

But also there’s a middle ground between pavement princess and Baja beating your daily. I daily my Tacoma and also hit some trails here and there. Raptors aren’t ideal for trails but I’m sure there’s dirt out there you can tear up and have fun in without destroying your investment. :pimp:

Just my 2c as someone who hates seeing squeaky clean Raptors, trimmed up Wranglers, and TRD Pro’s.
There's no truck that drives as good as a Raptor for less or more so can't say I agree with overpaying.

How about all the people buying Porsches, Ferraris etc. Do you think people are under utilizing them as they sit on a trickle charger most days only to come out for cars and coffee? In the end it's a pickup truck that's has 4 seats and a bed that I utilize and the ability to go fast over mostly flat land which I don't.

My truck is always clean because OCD owns me. Anytime it's dirty I'm out there on a weekend as soon as the sun is out hand washing it in my driveway.

...of course everyone is going to have their own point of view. Nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
Ok, let’s see who has bad taste lol…. Which one you pickin

Me? I'm taking the LFA, hands down! The sound was honed by Yamaha and after hearing one in person...🤤🤤🤤🤤 After watching the SavageGeese episode on the car, I got a whole new appreciation for how special it really is.

But I'm always gonna be partial to the 5.2 in the Gallardo LP series 😉 Especially one with an Armytryx Titanium setup! 🔥🔥

Back
Top Bottom