IMG_4285.jpeg
IMG_4281.jpeg
IMG_4278.jpeg
IMG_4274.jpeg
IMG_4257.jpeg
IMG_4249.jpeg
IMG_4231.jpeg

Motivation….

Awesome photos buddy. Love that Bizzarrini 5300 GT Strada! Such a rare car. Did you take any pics of the 288 GTO?! If so, can you post that up. IMO, it's equally if not way more special than the F40 ever will be (and I LOVE the F40). They made 1,311 F40s which was way more than Ferrari wanted to, but they only made 272 288 GTOs! That's almost a 5th less cars. If someone asked which would I want, the 288 ALL.DAY.LONG!!!! 🤤🤤🤤🔥🔥🔥

Awesome photos buddy. Love that Bizzarrini 5300 GT Strada! Such a rare car. Did you take any pics of the 288 GTO?! If so, can you post that up. IMO, it's equally if not way more special than the F40 ever will be (and I LOVE the F40). They made 1,311 F40s which was way more than Ferrari wanted to, but they only made 272 288 GTOs! That's almost a 5th less cars. If someone asked which would I want, the 288 ALL.DAY.LONG!!!! 🤤🤤🤤🔥🔥🔥

So i’m a big F40 fanboy (that can’t fit inside lol) so that had all my attention. Thats the only pic of the GTO i took sadly.

the 5300 was the star of the show. Tons of people around it.

I've been making an effort to appreciate the Grand Highlander or the TX, but honestly, these vehicles are extremely unattractive in my opinion. The front design is unappealing, and the overall proportions don't sit well with me – just not visually pleasing.

Screenshot_20231029_125427_Chrome.jpg

I don't have much knowledge about 4Runners, but I recently came across a 2010 model in black with what appears to be excellent cosmetic condition, featuring cloth interior and only 75,000 miles on it, priced at $25,000. Is that considered a good deal?
Screenshot_20231028_195046_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231028_195057_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231028_195108_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231028_195135_Chrome.jpg
Ok deal but me personally I’m spending $5k-$10K more to get a newer year with the navigation screen and the limited trim. Can’t do cloth it’s 2023.

Ok deal but me personally I’m spending $5k-$10K more to get a newer year with the navigation screen and the limited trim. Can’t do cloth it’s 2023.
As I mentioned previously, I've never really delved into 4Runners, but the images I've come across have piqued my interest, particularly because of their off-road capabilities and renowned durability.

I’ve never met anyone who actually uses the in car navigation system. I personally don’t mind the cloth seats on daily drivers because this Bay Area weather is mostly year round sunshine and I hate having to sit in the initial hot seat. Plus i like to take the dog places from time to time I hate having to worry about scratches or rips In the leather.

I've been making an effort to appreciate the Grand Highlander or the TX, but honestly, these vehicles are extremely unattractive in my opinion. The front design is unappealing, and the overall proportions don't sit well with me – just not visually pleasing.

Screenshot_20231029_125427_Chrome.jpg

Bro you been looking for a 3 rower for what feels like years. :lol:

But agreed, TX and GH meh looks wise, though the GH does look better. The TX would look a lot better with a mesh grill though. Would completely change its look.

Bro you been looking for a 3 rower for what feels like years. :lol:

But agreed, TX and GH meh looks wise, though the GH does look better. The TX would look a lot better with a mesh grill though. Would completely change its look.
You're telling me? I'm in the never ending ongoing process of searching. Once I think I have narrowed it down, a new vehicle is announce. I'm being very undecided and indecisive.

Back
Top Bottom