\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Some dude trying to offload a 2023 Model 3 he bought two years ago can't get half of what he paid for. I'm not buying a car till I find something I can't live without.
Yeah Teslas are mad cheap right now.. Considering pulling the trigger on an X with Auto Pilot for like 34k (2021 w/10k miles). Have to love it.

Yeah Teslas are mad cheap right now.. Considering pulling the trigger on an X with Auto Pilot for like 34k (2021 w/10k miles). Have to love it.
There was Plaid near me 57k, it was gone as fast as its 0-60. Mileage wasn't bad but I wonder what was wrong with it to go for that low.

Last edited:
What is this Dani's good sir. :nerd:
One of my top 5 nyc pizzeria's. I got put onto it because my cousins lived nearby back in the day, been steadily going back like 15 years now. It's on Leffert's. They're known for their sweet sauce & pesto. I'm not a pesto sauce guy because to me that's an acquired taste but their regular sweet sauce is heavenly bro.

I thought you've been to Dani's before, no?

One of my top 5 nyc pizzeria's. I got put onto it because my cousins lived nearby back in the day, been steadily going back like 15 years now. It's on Leffert's. They're known for their sweet sauce & pesto. I'm not a pesto sauce guy because to me that's an acquired taste but their regular sweet sauce is heavenly bro.

I thought you've been to Dani's before, no?

Never heard, only 2 pizza spots have ever WOW’d me and thats og Di Fara’s and L’Industrie. Ill give that a try fr though.

$200/HR FOR LABOR????

3 HOURS FOR A DOOR PANEL??

the-wire-stringer-bell.gif
Yeah, there was more work to be done once they got it open. Left it there and grabbed a 2022.
IMG_3991.jpeg

It was electrical issues, the back hatch wouldn’t open manually either because of the issue. It was a mess.
Dang, what's that a passport?

I have considered the naturally aspirated V6 Honda Pilot. Although the GH is appealing. Something about a 4 banger on an SUV doesn't seem right.

Last edited:
Dang, what's that a passport?

I have considered the naturally aspirated V6 Honda Pilot. Although the GH is appealing. Something about a 4 banger on an SUV doesn't seem right.
Nah, it’s a pilot. Most new cars look boring to me, I like the boxier look of the 2014 model that I had.

Nah, it’s a pilot. Most new cars look boring to me, I like the boxier look of the 2014 model that I had.
Oh yeah, for some reason it looked smaller to me.

I wasn't really a fan of thar style pilot, but the new one is different.

Anyways, hope you enjoy it man.

Back
Top Bottom