\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Never really heard anyone call the LC weird or not good looking before. Maybe a stock one with the chrome wheels some people might not favor.

They certainly like this one lol
1718319850518.jpeg
saw one that exact setup on the road today, thing looked clean

Yeah such a cool car. Always forget how low it is.

The LC is a newer color called copper crest. It’s. really a lovely hue. It started on the RX 500 and is moving to more models.

IMG_2001.jpeg

Ah, I know that color well. My neighbor just got his newest RX lease in this color, which is AWESOME in person. 👍

drove my buddys cyberbeast
wow that thing is quickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
one thing i dislike is the small rear seats, feels like a model 3
every other 1500 sized truck has more rear seat space

The LC is a beautiful car. Because it's a premium tier HALO car, I'm sure most people expect to have crazy exotic styling. It's a conservative styling where it won't intimidate you like your typical Ferrari/Lambo car.

Asked the owners if they would ever sell to let me know…they said they would die owning this car lol
IMG_9243.jpeg

Which state are you in? NY right? I ask as I've seen that same car down here in PA. I believe they live around the Tri-State area somewhere. Here's pics of it when I saw it several years ago at the Radnor Hunt Concours (a VERY high end event in the Philly burbs). It was always at the Mid Atlantic Ferrari Concours as well (in PA, usually at Arronomink GC).

PXL_20210912_154508341.jpg
PXL_20210912_153623819.jpg
PXL_20210912_153612379.MP.jpg

I believe a woman owns it and spec'd it exactly as you see in Verde Kers Lucido (I believe that's the color). Car is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING in person!!!

Started off Fathers Day fresh for the first activity of the day, hope all the dads out there had a good one

Getting the hood and f&r bumpers getting repainted hopefully next week so I can ppf the whole front end then slap on the CF goodies...Im gonna take my time with this one

IMG_5316.jpeg
congrats mate
love the color

drove my buddys cyberbeast
wow that thing is quickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
one thing i dislike is the small rear seats, feels like a model 3
every other 1500 sized truck has more rear seat space
I finally got the invite to order mine, kinda bitter it took so long to be honest. So many AWDs are being delivered daily while the beast is back ordered. Ppl that did the build in Jan are still waiting .

I’m jealous I still have yet to drive or ride in a CT

I finally got the invite to order mine, kinda bitter it took so long to be honest. So many AWDs are being delivered daily while the beast is back ordered. Ppl that did the build in Jan are still waiting .

I’m jealous I still have yet to drive or ride in a CT
My boy bought someone’s allocation

Back
Top Bottom