\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by DieselG5

How do you have sport seats without the sport steering wheel?

what the hell are you talking about? I have a 545 sport, thats how the car comes
nerd.gif
i guess he's saying since you have a 'sport' edition it should come with a sport steering wheel.

mines is a sport and has a sport steering wheel.
nerd.gif

what BM do you have, post pics... thats how my steering wheel came, my other boys that have 45 sports have the same exact steering wheel...

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by DieselG5

How do you have sport seats without the sport steering wheel?

what the hell are you talking about? I have a 545 sport, thats how the car comes
nerd.gif
i guess he's saying since you have a 'sport' edition it should come with a sport steering wheel.

mines is a sport and has a sport steering wheel.
nerd.gif

what BM do you have, post pics... thats how my steering wheel came, my other boys that have 45 sports have the same exact steering wheel...

I've had the same car for past 3 years which is a 2007 Chevy Malibu. Couple of more years and it's PIF and I'm switching to a foreign whip. I'm done with american cars and the random issues they have.

I've had the same car for past 3 years which is a 2007 Chevy Malibu. Couple of more years and it's PIF and I'm switching to a foreign whip. I'm done with american cars and the random issues they have.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

and ur going foreign?
laugh.gif
good luck.

and ur going foreign?
laugh.gif
good luck.

Yes leaving American cars will cure these problems.

Originally Posted by vasweetz

I have an '01 Lexus IS300 and I love it. Recently hit a deer and its been in the shop for a week now, I'm def missing my car.
frown.gif

26019_728067130726_25505601_40207753_1755108_n.jpg

Every mile you drive it without boost your engine dies a little inside. Its true.

I have an '01 Lexus IS300 and I love it. Recently hit a deer and its been in the shop for a week now, I'm def missing my car.
frown.gif

Every mile you drive it without boost your engine dies a little inside. Its true.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Kingtre

alien.gif
^

I am not looking forward to that weather...
laugh.gif
 I don't even bother going to work, plenty of pto FTW!

i have 130 hours of PTO right now an we only get to carry over 80

im bout to takea off the whole damn winter
laugh.gif

alien.gif
^

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

frown.gif

Explain please. And I am girl btw.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

frown.gif

Explain please. And I am girl btw.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

alien.gif
^

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm with you, I have so much carryover time, I should have taken a few more days during the year, still got 5.5 vacation days too, trying to blow through some of it in Nov/Dec

Originally Posted by Al Audi

alien.gif
^

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm with you, I have so much carryover time, I should have taken a few more days during the year, still got 5.5 vacation days too, trying to blow through some of it in Nov/Dec

Back
Top Bottom