\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^10 piece, weren't you a tC owner too? You ever lower yours?
Yep.
Only on TRD springs though. Ive heard alot about K Sport being horrible springs/coilovers, mainly on the Scion forums over there on Scionlife.

How low you planning to go?''

EDIT:::

I just saw your last post on the last page. TRD springs only give a 1.25inch drop and will look good depending on what kind of rims you have. I had the TRD springs/rear sway bar and I liked it alot. You dont need new struts if you are going to get TRD springs, I saw with a big drop (1.75-2 inches) then its time to start thinking about struts. $950 could get you a decent set of coilovers (good set of used coilovers too if you look around enough.)

Check out this thread. Everything you need to know is right here. Very helpful on deciding what springs to get.

http://www.scionlife.com/...s/showthread.php?t=37735

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^10 piece, weren't you a tC owner too? You ever lower yours?
Yep.
Only on TRD springs though. Ive heard alot about K Sport being horrible springs/coilovers, mainly on the Scion forums over there on Scionlife.

How low you planning to go?''

EDIT:::

I just saw your last post on the last page. TRD springs only give a 1.25inch drop and will look good depending on what kind of rims you have. I had the TRD springs/rear sway bar and I liked it alot. You dont need new struts if you are going to get TRD springs, I saw with a big drop (1.75-2 inches) then its time to start thinking about struts. $950 could get you a decent set of coilovers (good set of used coilovers too if you look around enough.)

Check out this thread. Everything you need to know is right here. Very helpful on deciding what springs to get.

http://www.scionlife.com/...s/showthread.php?t=37735

Im also trying to figure out if I should get BC coilovers or eibach prokit/bilstein shocks for my IS300..Leaning towards the coils but these NYC roads have me thinking twice.

Im also trying to figure out if I should get BC coilovers or eibach prokit/bilstein shocks for my IS300..Leaning towards the coils but these NYC roads have me thinking twice.

i wanna drop my vdub so bad but these god damm new jersey roads
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by EstBeast

2md4eg6.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Nice cars everyone: here's my 13

Since the first picture, I removed the spacers and got it real low, Megans are not fun
30t6p3b.gif

5075639952_dbf5e369ba_z.jpg

5102300063_cdc414b509_z.jpg

are megans that bad? Im trying to save up for some used KWs
laugh.gif

2md4eg6.jpg

pimp.gif

Since the first picture, I removed the spacers and got it real low, Megans are not fun
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

laugh.gif

12/10K is really bad for daily
laugh.gif
after a long drive back on the 405 fwy, my butt was sore (pause and no *%%$). Used KWs
laugh.gif
I don't know any person that uses KWs, I mean they're nice but bro, that's just too much for a daily right now

laugh.gif

12/10K is really bad for daily
laugh.gif
after a long drive back on the 405 fwy, my butt was sore (pause and no *%%$). Used KWs
laugh.gif
I don't know any person that uses KWs, I mean they're nice but bro, that's just too much for a daily right now

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Kingtre wrote:
sorry to break up this little party but - we've had this discussion a million times and its usually the people who are quoting rappers, hating in general or aren't too financially savvy that jump on this end of it

i will agree that yes there is a difference...and depending on the class, economic situation and intentions for the car- leasing is almost always the better idea for new luxury cars...that being said i dont even see anything on the last couple of pages that would be leased so i don't know who that is directed at

Why are you forever trying to be the leading authority on "balling"?  You a promoter, dawg. You stay hating on LAX and BigLes and seem to have become part of Bens scrotum.

laugh.gif
i just saw this and I'm flabbergasted  - like who are you though? you seem to think you know me- you been taking notes on me or something? leading authority on balling? u sound upset...reveal your identity so i can figure out what I did to you or someone you care for to upset you in such a way -

if anything i was talking about making the smarter financial move? "balling" would be more like buying the new '11 model cash then trading it in when the '12 drops and just taking the depreciation hit...basically disregarding the money...where the hell did i say anything about balling

i really think you got me confused with somebody else tho so i'll leave this alone...hating on LAX? i've done business with LAX...LAX hits me up weekly on BBM with watches and stuff he came across for sale? Bigles? the only interactions i've had with him are saying
pimp.gif
for his jewels or when we talked about diamond wedding rings when i was deciding what i wanted? point out my "hate"  - and Ben? i've done plenty of business with him too...and i guess with Ben theres no middle ground on here your either a rider or a hater
laugh.gif
go THAT way son...

if you have a issue tho hit the PM box or call me direct

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Kingtre wrote:
sorry to break up this little party but - we've had this discussion a million times and its usually the people who are quoting rappers, hating in general or aren't too financially savvy that jump on this end of it

i will agree that yes there is a difference...and depending on the class, economic situation and intentions for the car- leasing is almost always the better idea for new luxury cars...that being said i dont even see anything on the last couple of pages that would be leased so i don't know who that is directed at

Why are you forever trying to be the leading authority on "balling"?  You a promoter, dawg. You stay hating on LAX and BigLes and seem to have become part of Bens scrotum.

laugh.gif
i just saw this and I'm flabbergasted  - like who are you though? you seem to think you know me- you been taking notes on me or something? leading authority on balling? u sound upset...reveal your identity so i can figure out what I did to you or someone you care for to upset you in such a way -

if anything i was talking about making the smarter financial move? "balling" would be more like buying the new '11 model cash then trading it in when the '12 drops and just taking the depreciation hit...basically disregarding the money...where the hell did i say anything about balling

i really think you got me confused with somebody else tho so i'll leave this alone...hating on LAX? i've done business with LAX...LAX hits me up weekly on BBM with watches and stuff he came across for sale? Bigles? the only interactions i've had with him are saying
pimp.gif
for his jewels or when we talked about diamond wedding rings when i was deciding what i wanted? point out my "hate"  - and Ben? i've done plenty of business with him too...and i guess with Ben theres no middle ground on here your either a rider or a hater
laugh.gif
go THAT way son...

if you have a issue tho hit the PM box or call me direct

Originally Posted by air max 87

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

O, so u did cop
pimp.gif

Lookin at getting a set of V-maxx XXtreme's right now, but my mind stay changing.
Then chip, exhaust, dv, and wheels.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

O, so u did cop
pimp.gif

Lookin at getting a set of V-maxx XXtreme's right now, but my mind stay changing.

2md4eg6.jpg

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Try stance my boy got a set of the stance gr+ and he been sayin they the best he's had

2md4eg6.jpg

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Try stance my boy got a set of the stance gr+ and he been sayin they the best he's had

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

O, so u did cop
pimp.gif

What did you cop? Get F&F type 2 coils

i'm still looking for a whip
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

O, so u did cop
pimp.gif

i'm still looking for a whip
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

O, so u did cop
pimp.gif

An Imola 20th AE GTi. Its bone stock (no pics)

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

O, so u did cop
pimp.gif

An Imola 20th AE GTi. Its bone stock (no pics)

Back
Top Bottom