\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

When you do it for looks, you sacrifice FUNCTIONALITY. Your tires wear out faster/uneven wear. I've seen vids of slammed cars losing control in traffic because of being so slammed (of course this is not gonna happen to everyone). Now do you understand?
Do you even know why you're responding to me right now.
Im talking to ninja and his narrow minded *** talking **** about what people to THIER cars for LOOKS.
When he himself rocks kicks for LOOKS.

F outta here man

Point is, stop *****in about what other people do to their cars. You do you, they do they and I do me

Last edited:
I was going to ask if you figured out how to put the handles back on :lol: Did you see if you could get a replacement screw from a local shop?

haha I hate these damn door handles now. I can't take the rear ones off at all and I can't put the front ones back on. I must just be an idiot, because no one else on the forums seemed to have an issue.

haha I hate these damn door handles now. I can't take the rear ones off at all and I can't put the front ones back on. I must just be an idiot, because no one else on the forums seemed to have an issue.

I just did a quick google search and found your posts on mbworld lol. Hopefully you can figure it out man!

Concept Camaro for new transformers

it reminds me of something, idk what though :\

The Camaro has gotten worse to me with every new model that drops. They're trying to make this modern styled retro look but its failing.

Dodge and Ford got it right. I feel like Chevy needs to quit the gimmicks and just give the car some muscle in the front end. I don't like the front end on this generation at all. Too pointy, just like last generation.

Comparing footwear to performance mods that

Dont do **** to da ride other then ruin da suspension..... Aka go sit in a corner wit da other

Cone head dunces.
*****h, you rock kicks for looks. Just like stance dudes do it for looks. Comprende????????
Get that ignant **** outta here

Brah.. Calm down.

Last edited:
Concept Camaro for new transformers

it reminds me of something, idk what though
ohwell.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif

Reminds me of Iron Man mask

As a Camaro owner I am embarrassed by this....

Hope that is not what the 6th Gen ends up looking like and that crap stays a "concept" or movie prop for the new Transformers....

The Camaro has gotten worse to me with every new model that drops. They're trying to make this modern styled retro look but its failing.

Dodge and Ford got it right. I feel like Chevy needs to quit the gimmicks and just give the car some muscle in the front end. I don't like the front end on this generation at all. Too pointy, just like last generation.
Maybe it has gotten worse in your opinion, but the Camaro has been the best selling of the three since the 5th gen came out. Not sure that I would consider that "failing". The front end of that T4 prop car is terrible though...

Last edited:

Maybe it has gotten worse in your opinion, but the Camaro has been the best selling of the three since the 5th gen came out. Not sure that I would consider that "failing". The front end of that T4 prop car is terrible though...

Yeah, nah its just my opinion. Looks wise, I don't dig its front end.

Last edited:
its da equivalent of walking around dragging your heels...

stance scene is da epitome of that poser life....

i would understand if it improved performance, but it doesn't at all...its parallel of putting HUGE texan wire wheel elbows on your cars...but worse cuz you

destroying tires...all looks, no gains.
I agree to a certain extent regarding the stance scene, but a properly executed drop with the correct platform is a thing of absolute beauty!  These guys in Japan have it down to a science, proper drop using calculated offsets and tire size that fills the wheel wells using aftermarket suspension upgrades and coilovers.  Done right, it's going to cost quite a bit.  When I was researching wheels and offsets for my new setup on the NSX I went on NSXprime forums and went back through years of posts searching for the perfect alignment specs and performance suspension upgrades to allow a proper drop that wouldn't compromise my handling and performance.  For any of you guys looking at aftermarket wheels and proper drop, this is not an inexpensive proposition.  One of my favorite websites is Stancenation.com.  A couple of my recent favorites from this site:

When you do it for looks, you sacrifice FUNCTIONALITY. Your tires wear out faster/uneven wear. I've seen vids of slammed cars losing control in traffic because of being so slammed (of course this is not gonna happen to everyone). Now do you understand?
Do you even know why you're responding to me right now.
Im talking to ninja and his narrow minded *** talking **** about what people to THIER cars for LOOKS.
When he himself rocks kicks for LOOKS.

F outta here man

Point is, stop *****in about what other people do to their cars. You do you, they do they and I do me

*****B wit that dorky slammed car bull ****..

ruins suspension, ruins tires, ruins rims, adds ZERO

Performance functionality, HINDERS drivability..

Its da automobile equivalent of tattooing your

forehead, wanting attention da stupidest way

possible.

Rocking fly kicks DONT eff up your knees in

comparison, you can still ball in jordans so function

Isnt comprised for vanity.

Stance scene is for corns who lack wrench know how

To make they're cars impressive performance wise.

possible.

To make they're cars impressive performance wise
Come back when you actually got a car son

possible.

To make they're cars impressive performance wise.

this

and this

Ninja chill.........Vw/Audi with a nice stance............o gawd

Bagged is also popular with the vDub scene.

I needa post some pics of euros that will change your mind. There is also diff levels.....you're OD'n

possible.

To make they're cars impressive performance wise

U mad you fap to those monstrosities.. Go sit down

Junior...lookin salty out here b. :lol:

Also ppl do it with American,muscle,exotics and sedans. Chill ppl. Check all these wheel company instagr@ms

Lol drop jus stop man. If u have nothing to contribute

Hate when dudes get their feelings hurt then spend the next 2 days attacking that posters credibility at every pass... we get it dude doenst have a car

DOesnt mean hes not correct about stance being a waste and even a hinderance to anything beyond appearance

Back
Top Bottom