\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lol drop jus stop man. If u have nothing to contribute

Hate when dudes get their feelings hurt then spend the next 2 days attacking that posters credibility at every pass... we get it dude doenst have a car

DOesnt mean hes not correct about stance being a waste and even a hinderance to anything beyond appearance
Bru, I aint arguing about the negative effects of stanced cars. Stanced cars are not about performance its about looks. Same reason ninja wears his kicks. For looks not because it performs well on the court.
Ignorance dont fly with me

Back on topic

Would never think a MKS could look good. Especially in burgundy

:x

Lol drop jus stop man. If u have nothing to contribute

Hate when dudes get their feelings hurt then spend the next 2 days attacking that posters credibility at every pass... we get it dude doenst have a car

DOesnt mean hes not correct about stance being a waste and even a hinderance to anything beyond appearance
Bru, I aint arguing about the negative effects of stanced cars. Stanced cars are not about performance its about looks. Same reason ninja wears his kicks. For looks not because it performs well on the court.
Ignorance dont fly with me

Terrible logic because i can at da snap of my fingers

PLAY on my kicks without blowing out my knees..

You cant NOTHING positive with bull **** stanced

Cars when it comes to action.

I've never wanted an Lincoln...

Until now :x

Please give me a link to more pics

Last edited:
Are peoples only reason for not liking stance cars is the lack of preformance not gained from it?

So basically what your saying is you buy Jordans hoping they make you ball better? or is it for fashion?

Cars can be fashionable too in thier own way. If you don't like it thats your opinion, but dont knock other peoples stuff and say its crap just because YOU'RE not into it. Maybe I think your Camaro is a stupid car but if you like it then so be it.

i liked stanced cars if done right they look ill but i would personally not get it because my driving would destroy the rims and tires and suspension because i dont stop for speedbumps or dips and stuff like that

Are peoples only reason for not liking stance cars is the lack of preformance not gained from it?

So basically what your saying is you buy Jordans hoping they make you ball better? or is it for fashion?

Cars can be fashionable too in thier own way. If you don't like it thats your opinion, but dont knock other peoples stuff and say its crap just because YOU'RE not into it. Maybe I think your Camaro is a stupid car but if you like it then so be it.

we already said you cant compare buying shoes to stancing a car. You dont lose functionality when you buy a pair of shoes only for it's looks. Having to angle your car over speedbumps and small dips in the road/driveways and being killed by potholes is different from wearing a pair of shoes.

I remember when we had the cam nelson car threads and multiple people would come in saying eww ghetto tacky etc. Now it's stances turn. Im pretty neutral on the stance scene fyi

i liked stanced cars if done right they look ill but i would personally not get it because my driving would destroy the rims and tires and suspension because i dont stop for speedbumps or dips and stuff like that

You like the stance life, but you not bout the stance life. I feel you. My car gets stuck on speed bumps lol.

we already said you cant compare buying shoes to stancing a car. You dont lose functionality when you buy a pair of shoes only for it's looks. Having to angle your car over speedbumps and small dips in the road/driveways and being killed by potholes is different from wearing a pair of shoes.

I remember when we had the cam nelson car threads and multiple people would come in saying eww ghetto tacky etc. Now it's stances turn. Im pretty neutral on the stance scene fyi

Trying not to crease your kicks and stepping in puddles is losing functionalty. Sit down.

Not to mention completely gutting da under carriage,

Destroying exhaust, unevenly balding tires, spindle

Damage, etc....for what? Looks? :smh: corny.

Trying not to crease your kicks and stepping in puddles is losing functionalty. Sit down.

:smh: :rofl: what kinda peanut butter bull **** is this.

There's a reason kicks have traction in da first place

So that it can deal with moisture, stepping on

puddles is already something thats whoever

designed da kicks thought off on da first place.

Stance adds ZERO to da car other then constant

Expenses.

ninja one thing u gotta understand alottta these people that stance there cars never race them. they are usually 99% of the time just to look good. the ppl who do it understand that it wont benefit them performance wise but do it just to look good.

:smh: :rofl: what kinda peanut butter bull **** is this.

There's a reason kicks have traction in da first place

So that it can deal with moisture, stepping on

puddles is already something thats whoever

designed da kicks thought off on da first place.

Stance adds ZERO to da car other then constant

Expenses.

Correct. its a sneaker. but what I said was, people try to not crease them and avoid puddles and go out of their way.

This is seriously one of the dumbest comparisons I've seen on NT
You are NTs devils advocate 

In reality not owning a car deems your information about cars to be taken with a grain of salt. Hes like NTs version of a replica wheel.

Last edited:
Stance is a lifestyle change. You have to change almost every way you normally drive. But some people dont understand exotic are the same way. Driving a lambo in places like nyc :x
Exotics are low if not lower that alot of stanced cars. Also the term stance is pretty broad
You have the extreme stanced cars like this

And you have the moderate

Moderately stanced cars wont have issues with tire wear if the camber is corrected to or close to factory spec.
Also as I mentioned before majority of automakers, depending on the car, run negative camber out the factory. Next time you on the street, take a look at the rear of a BMW X5 as they are the most obvious to spot running negative camber.

And yes, some negative camber and lowering your car WILL improve on your performance.
1- Quicker launch because of lower center of gravity
2- stopping distance decrease because of lower center of gravity
3- handling because of lower center of gravity and negative camber

Last edited:
ninja one thing u gotta understand alottta these people that stance there cars never race them. they are usually 99% of the time just to look good. the ppl who do it understand that it wont benefit them performance wise but do it just to look good.

You can barely drive em doing that wack **** to em.

I put these slammed cars in da same category as

Cats that put huge donk rims on their cars...

Back
Top Bottom