\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

6speedonline x NT right now

:smokin

hope i can be in these talks within my 30s

rari or lambo? im just not sure which one i really want?

Whatchu know bout Gmen ?

Awesome cars in these past few pages!  Love the GTR and Maserati, incredible stuff NT.  Trying to hang with you guys, just got in my Work Meister S1R's for my NSX in bright buff finish from Japan.  3 month wait!  Going from stock 16/17 to 17/18 with a proper drop and fitment soon:

Current setup:

Work Meister S1R 2-piece in R front and O rear disk sizing:

Doc: Use an aggressive clay bar for paint overspray. Particulary I like to use the Meguiars red clay for stuff like that and heavy tarring and other stuck on particles that are left after washing.

Get some Meguiars last touch detail spray for lube (pause) when you clay the windows and/or paint.

Doc: Use an aggressive clay bar for paint overspray. Particulary I like to use the Meguiars red clay for stuff like that and heavy tarring and other stuck on particles that are left after washing.

Get some Meguiars last touch detail spray for lube (pause) when you clay the windows and/or paint.

i have some meguiars clay bar but its white. and i always have a bunch of detail spray on hand. thanks.

i actually wanna see more pics of your home gym set up

lol
Haha, ok here is my garage gym, currently have EliteFTS squat rack, Legend Fitness adjustable incline/flat bench, Legend Fitness seated bench, Cybex leg extension, Cybex 20-dumbbell rack, Iron Grip plate set, dumbbell set (5-75lbs.), and Jesco calf raise machine.  So much more I want to add, but need to buy a bigger garage to do it!:

My dream is to one day build a home gym like Marky Mark!:

I always wanted a bently GT when they came out. After driving one for the weekend last year I realized they are too soft for my liking.

Anyone here ever drove a Citroen? or Peugeot or know much about em?  I go to europe every year and instead of renting a benz/beemer that I already drive out here I'm looking to rent something diff next time thats just a european car.  Feel free to suggest other euro cars too

Anyone here ever drove a Citroen? or Peugeot or know much about em?  I go to europe every year and instead of renting a benz/beemer that I already drive out here I'm looking to rent something diff next time thats just a european car.  Feel free to suggest other euro cars too

Closest is a fiat lol it was cool but a little scary driving on the high way and your used to how bigger powerful cars handle . See if you can get your hands on. An alpha Romero to okay around with.

Back
Top Bottom