\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I know he made his money from mattresses and bedding, but from that pic it looks like he made his money from what videos he shoots on mattresses and bedding.

Thats just what he does on his spare time, he makes movies with himself and "actors" like gianna michaels and such.

Last edited:
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Big ballin over here

Wheel specs?
They were just too good of a deal to pass up, shipping was crazy tho from Japan.

18x8.5 +30

Nothing too crazy but after the test fit today, Im going to need a 5mm spacer to clear the damn big *** Brembos 
grin.gif

Last edited:
The new champion of the Nurburgring is the Porsche 918 Spyder, setting a new fastest lap time on the Green Hell and laying claim to being the first production car to run a sub-seven minute lap.

Speaking today at the world premiere of the production 918 Spyder, Porsche racing legend Walter Rohrl confirmed the plug-in hybrid super sports car can lap the famed racetrack in just 6 minutes and 57 seconds.

That time is a full 15 seconds faster than the previous record, recorded by the Dodge Viper ACR. Two lap times below a 6:57 have been recorded by Radicals, though the cars are hardly production vehicles and aren't street legal in certain markets (like North America).

The car that ran the record time isn’t a conventional 918 Spyder, but a limited edition, track oriented Weissach Package model. That particular car uses lightweight magnesium wheels which drop the car’s overall weight by 77 lbs. The option pack also includes six-point racing harnesses plus additional aerodynamics and a selection of colors inspired by legendary Porsche racing cars.

:x

Last edited:
Dope. What are they going on?
Thanks homie, this right here. Minus the wing and see through windows lol
repped. what about fender roll/pull? and what site did u use?
Man I was just bull ******* around on ebay one day at work and typed in Work wheels and these popped up. I sent the seller my best offer, I tried to lowball him almost, and to my suprise he accepted it. I got them for a price I just couldnt pass up. As far as rolling, Im planning on putting them on with a 255 so it will more than likely require a little work but nothing too bad. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom