\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

smokin.gif

I heard that if you have an online business that requires shipping out goods, you qualify for the "hummer deduction". Wonder if this qualifies. :nerd:

I see this older lady driving a 997 turbo at least twice a week... that says something...
yeah im hearing they can be used as daily drivers alot just seeing if anybody had any first hand knowledge on this. the local porsche dealership is offering me a "deal" sort of on a used turbo 

I heard that if you have an online business that requires shipping out goods, you qualify for the "hummer deduction". Wonder if this qualifies.
nerd.gif
Think ima look into that.  Don't know if I wanna replace the range with this in my fleet but I just know I don't like the new body ranges so I gotta at least take a look at this.

I heard that if you have an online business that requires shipping out goods, you qualify for the "hummer deduction". Wonder if this qualifies. :nerd:

Think ima look into that.  Don't know if I wanna replace the range with this in my fleet but I just know I don't like the new body ranges so I gotta at least take a look at this.

http://www.forbes.com/2011/04/08/ta...-depreciation-porsche-bmw-cadillac_slide.html

Maybe someone here knows more about this, but I heard its for online business. Others might qualify too.

I see this older lady driving a 997 turbo at least twice a week... that says something...

yeah im hearing they can be used as daily drivers alot just seeing if anybody had any first hand knowledge on this. the local porsche dealership is offering me a "deal" sort of on a used turbo 

dont think anyone on here owns a turbo but like i said, they are def an amaazing DD

you should look around for a Porsche forum and ask around. youll get real answers from them.

^ I have nothing but respect for the fact that *** simply does not give a f*ck (no pun intended) and will spec his Ferraris however he wants. His Drophead is crazy too:

thanks for the compliments guy.
Me and my bro been work on these cars for about 3 to 4 years.
I love these cars. I really wanna trade in the 2011 ss or sell one of the muscle cars for the new Vette or new z28
Been on NT since 00/01,but I didn't even know about this thread until someone told me about it couple weeks ago. I think it was metsn13

Here's a few more

not a car but got this boat 3 days ago for the river lol
big block 522ci

My man :smokin

Like the compund. Love all the muscle

Lets talk bout that boat doe....

Suppose i wanna trailer n summin light like that. Around how much? Maintaince? Do u have a slip sumwhere? Any special precautions n terms of winter or jus cover it?

My man
smokin.gif

Like the compund. Love all the muscle

Lets talk bout that boat doe....

Suppose i wanna trailer n summin light like that. Around how much? Maintaince? Do u have a slip sumwhere? Any special precautions n terms of winter or jus cover it?
yea some info on the boat

thanks for the compliments guy.
Me and my bro been work on these cars for about 3 to 4 years.
I love these cars. I really wanna trade in the 2011 ss or sell one of the muscle cars for the new Vette or new z28
Been on NT since 00/01,but I didn't even know about this thread until someone told me about it couple weeks ago. I think it was metsn13

Here's a few more

not a car but got this boat 3 days ago for the river lol
big block 522ci

*Takes notes and enters the assets he has in the NT pokedex* :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom