\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

R34 >>>>>>>>>
Agree!!!  What will the next generation of Japanese sportscar bring?  I hope we see a resurgence similar to the 90s:

NSX:

Infiniti:

Supra? (where is the iconic wing?)

R35 vs possible R36:

R34 > All:

NSX vs current GTR:

2014 GTR Nismo GT500

-I know ^ will never be available to the general public, but what I would give to daily drive this beast through traffic!

Last edited:
Looking to have a matte black roof on my GS350. Plasti Dip or vinyl wrap suggestions? 
nerd.gif

Looking to have a matte black roof on my GS350. Plasti Dip or vinyl wrap suggestions? :nerd:

vinyl will look and hold up better. get either 3m, oracal, or avery. that being said, i think that gloss black roofs always look much better than matte black roofs.

vinyl will look and hold up better. get either 3m, oracal, or avery. that being said, i think that gloss black roofs always look much better than matte black roofs.
agree on the Vinyl and agree on the gloss black 

Last edited:
Eh. What's up with the funny looking tail fin things? It's a BMW, not a caddy.

I dunno what fin you're talking about. The design in the back is insane. Wings that are elevated off the body. Laser headlights and taillights. Those electric blue accents? Man... I'll rob SEVERAL banks lol

Looks cool in white. Not a fan of the blue (nor the wheels on the blue car).

But at that price point, I'd much rather buy an M6 GC and call it a day.

Looking to have a matte black roof on my GS350. Plasti Dip or vinyl wrap suggestions? 
nerd.gif
Plasti Dip on roof 
sick.gif

LFA might be the most overpriced car there is 
Its a exotic super car. The car is very light and made of carbon fiber. It took them 10 years to design the car. The car owns the 6th Fastest time @ Nurburing.

http://nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times/lap-times-top-100/

There are only 500 that exist. Each are individually numbered.

With that being said.

I'll still take a Aventador over the LFA.

The Aventador is the default yamb magnet. I'd take that thing over just about anything.

The Aventador is the default yamb magnet. I'd take that thing over just about anything.

because its beautiful and fast

its everything you want/need in one car.

would be the one and only car if i had to choose of any.

Its a exotic super car. The car is very light and made of carbon fiber. It took them 10 years to design the car. The car owns the 6th Fastest time @ Nurburing.

With that being said.

it gets waisted by supercars that cost much less.  and Lexus lost their *** on every one that sold LOL

With that being said.

it gets waisted by supercars that cost much less.  and Lexus lost their *** on every one that sold LOL
alot of supercars do. But which ones?

yeah i know that.

Jeremy Clarkson hates Lexus, but said that is the best car he has ever driven. That alone says alot to me about this car.

When someone purchases a supercar it isn't for speed because they are all FAST AS ****. Its more than speed bro.

Last edited:
 Its more than speed bro.
where did i ever say anything about speed?  i know its more than speed.  

which is why I (if i ever had the money lol) would not purchase the Aventador.  its fast as **** but i do not like the way it looks and just don't really like Lambo's in general compared to other supercars.  they might all be slower but there are tons of cars id buy over the Aventador; Porsche GT3 RS or GT2 RS, 458 italia, aston martin v12 vantage, audi r8, Pagani Zonda, mclaren mp4, etc

Its more than speed bro.
where did i ever say anything about speed?  i know its more than speed.  

which is why I (if i ever had the money lol) would not purchase the Aventador.  its fast as **** but i do not like the way it looks and just don't really like Lambo's in general compared to other supercars.  they might all be slower but there are tons of cars id buy over the Aventador; Porsche GT3 RS or GT2 RS, 458 italia, aston martin v12 vantage, audi r8, Pagani Zonda, mclaren mp4, etc
Dont eem care. Not even gon read. Good day to you sir. When we can both afford these cars we will discuss this.

considering buying a 2006 pontiac gto , wanted to know watchu guys think about those cars in general . ..

Back
Top Bottom