\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

(Dad's)

Not the most expensive or nicest car I am sure that has been posted in here, but not bad for a man without a diploma. Just got delivered today, wish I was in the country right now.

Rari is still a Rari pleighboiii.

That 458 is flames though. If it were in white...

anyone ever been to a drag track before? i've got the opportunity to take my car to MIR in Maryland in a couple weeks, but I've never gone before. i have no idea what i'm doing or what the procedures are. a couple guys said they'd help me out and walk me through it, but i'd like to get an idea of what i'm doing before i get there.

anyone ever been to a drag track before? i've got the opportunity to take my car to MIR in Maryland in a couple weeks, but I've never gone before. i have no idea what i'm doing or what the procedures are. a couple guys said they'd help me out and walk me through it, but i'd like to get an idea of what i'm doing before i get there.

helmet or you will have to buy one there

Burn out (optional)

First yellow wait for your opponet to get there

Second yellow then the tree will start

Then u burn that fool.

Just basics im sure u could google the technical stuff have fun

I go to the 1/4 mile quite often. Your C63 is quite a bit faster than 14.0 and you are going to need a Snell approved helmet. Go to helmetcity.com and get your helmet. Now when you get on the drag strip itself, roll up slowly to the tree until you see at the top of the light on your drivers side of your car, the 4 yellow (2 on top of each other), light up. That means you have staged correctly. Now when your opponent lines up correctly, and the race is about to start. If the tree (3 yellow lights and the one green under the lights I talked about), lights up one yellow at a time, I usually go a little after the 3rd one just lit up. Now sometimes I jump the gun and I red light but usually I dont. Now if the tree is a sportsman tree (ask before you race), AS SOON AS YOU SEE the 3 yellow lights come on at once, YOU GO. Otherwise, you waited to long and your opponent gets out of the hole quicker.

Good luck!

Oh and make sure you disable ESP!

ya your gonna need a helmet for sure.  i wouldnt bother doing a burnout.

i was there last year and saw an old man in a stock c63, i talked to him a little bit he said he was trying out different settings with the auto ****** to see what worked best. i believe i saw him run as fast as a 12.3

ya your gonna need a helmet for sure.  i wouldnt bother doing a burnout.

i was there last year and saw an old man in a stock c63, i talked to him a little bit he said he was trying out different settings with the auto ****** to see what worked best. i believe i saw him run as fast as a 12.3

Old folks love the c63

I've got a Shoei RF-1100 helmet from when I used to have a bike. I'm having trouble figuring out if it's Snell approved or whatever though. As far as I can tell it has a Snell 2010 rating. I'm assuming that means it's what I need?

Ooooooh man. I spent so many months working on the car and not driving it at all, I somehow completely forgot all about turning ESP off when driving. i'm kind of scared now though. when i used to floor it from a dig before, the car would start going slightly sideways. would i risk somehow being one of those idiots that crashes into the wall? maybe i'll practice just flooring it in a wide open parking lot somewhere to make sure i can keep the car straight. probably nothing to worry about, but every worst case scenario is going through my head now when i think about it.

Hold brake(just enough to stop the car from moving...don't push the pedal all the way down) and floor it

That'll lock the fronts keeping you in place and because the rears are powered, they'll spin freely.

Last edited:
I've got a Shoei RF-1100 helmet from when I used to have a bike. I'm having trouble figuring out if it's Snell approved or whatever though. As far as I can tell it has a Snell 2010 rating. I'm assuming that means it's what I need?

Ooooooh man. I spent so many months working on the car and not driving it at all, I somehow completely forgot all about turning ESP off when driving. i'm kind of scared now though. when i used to floor it from a dig before, the car would start going slightly sideways. would i risk somehow being one of those idiots that crashes into the wall? maybe i'll practice just flooring it in a wide open parking lot somewhere to make sure i can keep the car straight. probably nothing to worry about, but every worst case scenario is going through my head now when i think about it.

be careful because the track grip will be different. On your first pass dont go all out get a feel for the track.

This guy on my block is the man...

This dude got 5 corvettes
C3 c4 c5 c6 and I just saw him rollin down the street in the c7 bruh that thing is beautiful

This guy on my block is the man...

This dude got 5 corvettes
C3 c4 c5 c6 and I just saw him rollin down the street in the c7 bruh that thing is beautiful

yup, dealership i drive by just got a few of the new vettes in :x

dat white with black roof :smh:

i need that in my life

I saw a white C7 last weekend in person for the first time. Ugliest Vette hands down!! I respect the performance and improved interior, but that car is hideous. Just my opinion tho..

:stoneface: Fam, outside of the C3, the C7 is the only good looking Corvette.

The rest = :x

indifferent.gif
Fam, outside of the C3, the C7 is the only good looking Corvette.

The rest =
sick.gif
I used to think that Vette's were cars for middle age guys reaching mid life crisis state.  No longer, I love the new C7 Stingray, it's a work of art in my opinion.  That quad center exhaust is so mean looking.  Outside of the GTR I think it's the best bang for the buck out now:

I saw a white C7 last weekend in person for the first time. Ugliest Vette hands down!! I respect the performance and improved interior, but that car is hideous. Just my opinion tho..

you gotta keep looking at it

i can understand if you hated the back but ugly? come on, its beautiful and im hard to please when it comes to cars. i havent heard one person say a negative thing about how it looks other than the back which a lot of people didnt like. I hated it at first but i like it.

Back
Top Bottom