\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lol had to take a **** before posting but my gf needed to take the computer. Not enough money yet for rims. I want to get some BBS RS later but for now, going to plastidip my original idea, rims black, some of the front grill black, and tint the tail lights a little bit.

#NtSavedMyWhip :pimp:

i prefer the stock rims doe
sick.gif
they compliment the body perfectly imo

the split 5 spokes are a snooze fest to the max, all that sexy, and the rims almost mute the car smh

Who else made 1000 hp blue R34s in Gran Turismo after F&F ? I couldn't control that thing at all. I would just ride the walls in every turn :lol:

Honestly i would never want a 1000 horsepower car. All i need is something that can do burnouts and peel outta parking lots in fashion while being reliable.

If burnouts or doriftu are your prerogative an R34 GTT might be something you would want to look into. They're very similar to the GTR but 2 2wd instead of awd and usually alot cheaper too. There powered by a 2.5 single turbo instead of a 2.6 twin turbo like the GTR but still make close to 300hp stock and can easily be tuned for more.

Either way its still going to be nearly 10 years before any R34 are allowed in the states without a ton of paperwork and litigation. :x :smh:

Here's how my car originally looks (not my picture) :

I'm thinking of plastidipping the stock chrome on my crosstour with a matte red. Thoughts? Have any of you used plastidip before? Here's some ps I did

:x IMO that looks awful, but plasti dip is cheap and easily removable.... so if you want to try it out there's very little risk. Please post pics on NT if you do :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah i heard about that.

Dank how much a difference will a bad O2 sensor make in terms of gas mileage and power?
I think mines is bad. My exhaust doesnt smell right.

Yeah i heard about that.

Dank how much a difference will a bad O2 sensor make in terms of gas mileage and power?
I think mines is bad. My exhaust doesnt smell right.

A faulty oxygen sensor can make the engine run rich and compromise mpg by a few mpg. Its not an emergency fix but def something you want to take care of because over time it can clog the catalytic converter .

If you've been driving on it for a while already and your exhaust is smelling and leaving a little bit of visible residue on the bumper your cat might already be shot.

Yeah i got my smog test a year or two ago and i barely passed. Will replace it soon. Then get some funds for new exhaust

JK Technologies, LLC, who performed the actual crash testing for Motorex, did petition the NHTSA to perform crash testing for R34′s. Due to the Motorex fiasco and VCP-17 above, the petition was denied and will continue to be denied for R32′s and R34′s.As for R33′s, only JK Technologies have any information or the capabilities to federally legalize these vehicles.

To recap the above: Skylines imported into the US for use on public roads must either be over 25 years old or they must conform to FMVSS standards.While R32 – R34 Skylines were initially allowed for import, the FHTSA rescinded the importation of the majority of Skylines by limiting it to R33′s that were manufactured between January 1996 and June1998. In order to import a Skyline, an official RI must be used and they must fill out a HS-7 declaration for the vehicle.If the vehicle is to be used on the streets then the RI has 120 days in order to modify the vehicle to pass FHVSS requirements.The only company that has information in regards to Federally legalize R33′s is JK technologies. No other RI has access to this information nor are they capable of performing the upgrades needed for Federal legalization.It is possible for another RI to Federally legalize R33 Skylines but they will have to first go though the costly process that Morotex/JK Technologies has already performed andas of this time none have done so.

Edit:That was taken from an article on one of the nissan forums, I think someone was quoted something like $36,000 for the import. Also you can check the nhtsa site and see that the R33 is now legal to import.

Last edited:

no hemi badge on the side?
that'll be becuase its not a V8...

i was the main in here telling cats that V6 still does the job...

R/T wheels just happen to llke good to me, beside of course vipers..

but carry along
Im playin b. Nice whip regardless.

Heres my pickup
did you hvae to do anything extra or did the wheels go right on?? i have a 04 ram and wana get some bigger off road type tires but wasnt really wanting to do anything to the suspension...

i added a 2.5 inch spacer to the front suspension. which only costs like 70 or 80 bucks . then i was able to clear 285/70/17 tires

make sure u get an alignment after u install the spacer

Back
Top Bottom