\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

This thing sounds something serious 
smokin.gif

Wish i had a cheap Evo i could not give a **** about. lol

dont get the old jeep srt8... please

they are so ugly and old, no comparison to the new ones.

Damn son. :x lol

My opinion on the new ones is that the exterior is soft looking but the interiors are $$$$$$$$$$$$ and with this new 8 speed transmission with launch control you have STOCK WK2's hitting 4.0 0-60 stock and with a tune, 3.6. That's dirtyyyyyyyy.

As far as getting a used SRT goes, the lower the miles the better. People beat the **** out of these. lol

My opinion on the new ones is that the exterior is soft looking but the interiors are $$$$$$$$$$$$ and with this new 8 speed transmission with launch control you have STOCK WK2's hitting 4.0 0-60 stock and with a tune, 3.6. That's dirtyyyyyyyy.

As far as getting a used SRT goes, the lower the miles the better. People beat the **** out of these. lol

Spider PM Sent.

Not mine, obviosuly.. But this was imported in the last couple days and is supposed to be the first R32 legally imported... And I beleive its in Maine :nerd:

I've seen a few Skylines here in Memphis... They're newer than the one in the photo as well.. I have no idea how they got em over here but they are here..

dont get the old jeep srt8... please

they are so ugly and old, no comparison to the new ones.

no offense to you. i like your jeep. your srt was awesome when it was current but since the new one came out. its night and day. makes the old one look 30 years old, just my opinion.

wish i had the cash for the new one. thing is huge, loud, and quick :x especially for these michigan winters. would be a beast.

I agree to an extent. If the current (and before the facelift) Jeep's werent in existence, that gen SRT that AirSpider has would be top notch.

This current gen is just too damn sexy though.

Last edited:
new jeep srt8 lost some of the aggressiveness on the exterior, but does still look more modern. interior is obviously a huge upgrade. i still like the lines of the older one more though.

new jeep srt8 lost some of the aggressiveness on the exterior, but does still look more modern. interior is obviously a huge upgrade. i still like the lines of the older one more though.
Whaaat?

Have you seen one in person? It has tons of road presence. Looks mean as hell.

Back
Top Bottom