\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Winter go away. Summer come back!

10849446116_14fd7ce728_b.jpg

10849716613_b147f05a62_b.jpg

Picked up Monday. Shout out to Air Spider... Worth every penny.

Did you guys let the gel sit on the tires for a while before driving the car?

i'd let my car sit for like a week after washing it sometimes. i'm not sure if the stuff on my car was gel residue, but it's always on the wheel arches so i'm assuming now that it is. not a huge deal. still prefer the gel to the spray.

I feel you. Could also be that some people don't wash the previous gel/spray/compound off their old tires so it's just more compound on top of other stuff that was previously there. Cleaning the tire should get rid of the problem but the spray is a lot easier and less worry. The only thing I hate is when the tire begins to turn brown after the shine wears off. Always has me looking at my tires like :smh:.

Last edited:
Went from a 02 BMW 330i to an 09 330 to a 2014 Hyundai Sonata SE and I couldn't be happier.

If you can get around the whole "it's still a Hyundai" then you got yourself a great car for a good price

-Tucson leather
-AM/FM/XM/Aux/USB
-heated seating
-touchscreen navigation
-backup camera
-triptronic
-push to start
-smooth driving

Just to name a few...

Got out of the whole "I need to stunt" mentality and decided to go with a car that actually made sense. I recommend you guys to check out what Hyundai has to offer
I'm waiting for that next gen genesis.  Trust me I'm not sleeping on the Koreans. lol

I'm waiting for that next gen genesis.  Trust me I'm not sleeping on the Koreans. lol

The 2015 right?

Homeboy at the Hyundai finance was showing me the rendering's for it and man was it nice. If the car is anything like the pictures then Hyundai really got it right with the 2015 model.

Last edited:
every time someone says they reported someone, i assume they're joking since everyone starts getting butthurt lol.

are you guys really that worried about getting a pm from meth warning you not to do something again? :lol:

The 2015 right?

Homeboy at the Hyundai finance was showing me the rendering's for it and man was it nice. If the car is anything like the pictures then Hyundai really got it right with the 2015 model.
Yessir the 2015 is no joke.  I saw on IG someone spotted one in NYC.  But i'm sure it was for testing.

Everything about this car is on point.  What you see in the pictures is what the people will be getting. I'm really excited.  I wonder what they going to do with the r-spec for the next gen.

i never thought about getting a crosstour.. and all i ever owned was honda/acura... im really thinking about getting rid of my TL though.. wifey loves her mdx...
not bad
Illest crosstour :pimp:. His crosstour is on point
His bro has a white one just as clean or his boy

Last edited:
A lot of things look better with wheels and drop. Crosstour........I'd just get a Cherokee instead.

What's the feeling on the ghibli ? Looking to get one or a 2010-2013 drop gt for my bday in June . I've had the panny for about 3 months now didn't get a turbo just the basic model and its nice but I'm just not feeling it like I thought I would .

:lol: why would anyone think that was really report worthy?
:lol: why would anyone think that was really report worthy?

not allowed to post ebay links. i think the rule is there mainly for shoe auctions. someone might be watching a certain shoe and hoping it ends cheap, but if someone posts the link, then all of a sudden everyone knows about it and people might want it and drive up the price.

Any live eBay link isn't allowed, it's not shoe specific. And chill on the buying/selling outside of the classified section. You can always advertise in your sig or just pm the person directly.

A lot of things look better with wheels and drop. Crosstour........I'd just get a Cherokee instead.

surprised there is even a following. crosstour and acura variant were one of the worst selling cars.

The 2015 right?

Yessir the 2015 is no joke.  I saw on IG someone spotted one in NYC.  But i'm sure it was for testing.

Everything about this car is on point.  What you see in the pictures is what the people will be getting. I'm really excited.  I wonder what they going to do with the r-spec for the next gen.

yea the concept is nice. im not gonna go into the "it looks like a..." thing, cuz honestly, you can nitpick about a lot of cars on the road and forthcoming. if it looks nice, it looks nice (unless it looks like a chinese blatant ripoff).

are they still going to make the equiis? this genesis looks bigger, and it seems it could make the equiis pointless. and for the record, the equis is trash. sat in that joint at a dealership one time, and for the amount they were charging , interior was fugazzi as ****. might as well get a base 5 series.

Last edited:
surprised there is even a following. crosstour and acura variant were one of the worst selling cars.

Bro there is a following for EVERYTHING these days lol

People always looking to be original, slamming soccer mom vans and putting dishes on them. Seen it all.

Back
Top Bottom